Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were playing City both matches recently, he seemed to have such a similar style to Toure IMO it was almost weird. If he becomes 80% the player Toure is he'll be ridiculous.

I think many of our fans don't seem to understand how good this lad is.

Thought exactly the same mate. He would be a natural replacement for Toure. Not that i think he will go, nor do I want to sell him.

In fact out of all of our players I'm most confident that Ross will be here for many many years to come.

For a long time we had to try and get excited about stu Barlow, Tony Grant, micheal branch and Nick Chadwick.... thank you Ross for being ace and a blue.

frustrating as it is that he doesn't always make the best final decision, it's all the other stuff he does and is capable of that makes him great.
Rooney was unbelievable from the start but didn't really leave any room for improvement but I think Ross will just get better and better. Rooney also stepped onto the pitch with the belief that he was as good as the greats, when Ross realises this himself he will be unstoppable.

£50 million for sterling Ross must be worth double that little scrote, just can't go a window without trying to sell our players can they the media absolute scum licks all of them, saying " they are preparing to meet Evertons £50 mill val" who made that up, pricks

If City do buy Ross, we want enough for Jack Wilshere, with Fabian Delph & Joe Hart thrown in, even then I'd prefer to keep him.

If City do buy Ross, we want enough for Jack Wilshere, with Fabian Delph & Joe Hart thrown in, even then I'd prefer to keep him.
198b968cebd2ed226d5fc6ba7d620bf53e8059c40a33c5f7c310564e36d86f6e.jpg

For a long time we had to try and get excited about stu Barlow, Tony Grant, micheal branch and Nick Chadwick.... thank you Ross for being ace and a blue.

frustrating as it is that he doesn't always make the best final decision, it's all the other stuff he does and is capable of that makes him great.
Rooney was unbelievable from the start but didn't really leave any room for improvement but I think Ross will just get better and better. Rooney also stepped onto the pitch with the belief that he was as good as the greats, when Ross realises this himself he will be unstoppable.
Ross isn't half as good as Rooney was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back