Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whoscored.com player ratings are normally a decent barometer and he's 7th best player in the league this season according to them:

whoscored-png.17173

Attachments

• whoscored.webp
    whoscored.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 495

Don't want a box to box, blood and thunder midfielder. Want him to be an elegant European creative midfielder, something we've not had as an English player since Le Tissier.
The stats show his decision making is coming on and he can be creative, but I don't think he's quite got the wand if a foot like le tiss or hoddle. However I could see him dominating games like a Bryan Robson.

When he receives the ball and turns or fends off the oposing player then moves forward he is outstanding. the best in the prem imo. Its that last couple of seconds he has the ball is what needs work, almost just needs to show more composure. He is already very, very good, with the potential to be world class

The whoscored.com player ratings are normally a decent barometer and he's 7th best player in the league this season according to them:

whoscored-png.17173
I bloody well said all along we should have signed VVD. I wouldn't have fancied Chelsea to win 3 headers in the build up to Terry's goal that's for sure.

Koff Roberto

When we were playing City both matches recently, he seemed to have such a similar style to Toure IMO it was almost weird. If he becomes 80% the player Toure is he'll be ridiculous.

I think many of our fans don't seem to understand how good this lad is.

I honestly think he already is 80% the player yaya is, Ross is that good, once its clicks with the match of the day/hodgeson copy weapons, they will see it too. Th lad is gravy, proper home-made, thick n tasty gravy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back