Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
£50 million for sterling Ross must be worth double that little scrote, just can't go a window without trying to sell our players can they the media absolute scum licks all of them, saying " they are preparing to meet Evertons £50 mill val" who made that up, pricks

We're not selling anyone significant this window, so we can put to bed any rags saying otherwise.

Not even arsed about any Rumours linking any of our lads with mvoes to Chelsea, United or City in the slightest, utter nonsense stuff as all 3 of them are going to have new managers by this summer so thinking that the clubs are gonna be spending 50-65m on a player before that happens is amusing

Hopefully Barkley, or whoever has his ear, realises he still has a fair way to go yet in terms of his development, and that it would be better to stay at a club where he's likely to play every week.

Not that he's given any indication that he's looking to move on anytime soon.

We've got a diamond called Ross Barkley
A toffee who comes from Wavertree
And when he gives the ball away
We boo him every game
Cos were the chavs from the Gwladys Streeeet

Wilshire is awful and has an appalling fitness record and questionable attitude.

Delph is a tidy little player though. Impressed me when we played City.
Honestly don't see it in delph, he can get around the pitch well but with the ball he looks clumsy.

He looks a bit like dion dublin aswell just thinner

Thought exactly the same mate. He would be a natural replacement for Toure. Not that i think he will go, nor do I want to sell him.

In fact out of all of our players I'm most confident that Ross will be here for many many years to come.

If I was Man City watching that match I'd be on the phone to Bill straight away (makes sense considering the links of them bidding for him popping up again).

As you've said though I can't see him leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back