Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Improving Genuinely
g6cYnyw.png
'Thanks Orly'

First half has to be one of Ross' worst for a long time. I look at him like an annoying younger brother. I know he has the talent but he's so bloody infuriating sometimes!

First half has to be one of Ross' worst for a long time. I look at him like an annoying younger brother. I know he has the talent but he's so bloody infuriating sometimes!

I know, i think the reason he frustrates so much is because we know he can do things, that miss was terrible, same with that choice to try that chip from out wide when Lukaku was unmarked...o and terrible corners, but expecting better in the second half!

Couple times tonight where he missed the right decision where in other games this season he'd have been picking the correct one. Doesn't matter, as long as his ratio of good choices to bad ones is steadily improving.

Should've scored that chance in the first half but he had another good game although he was at fault for their 2nd goal.

I wish he'd close players down a bit though. McCarthy chases non stop and Ross just ambles about

Should've scored that chance in the first half but he had another good game although he was at fault for their 2nd goal.

I wish he'd close players down a bit though. McCarthy chases non stop and Ross just ambles about
he needs to improve on this massively, especially when if/when he drops back and plays in a 2 in the future

Be handy if he broke out of a jog yonight

Yeah never mind mate, he should just be perfect every game this season.

Did you see that two behind him tonight, particularly golden boy McCarthy? Absolute garbage, giving him zero platform to build attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back