Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2015-10-2_15-35-29.webp

upload_2015-10-2_15-36-9.webp

hopefully now the shadow of Gerrard isn't looming over the derby, Barkley can go on and become our 'gerrard' of the derby, think he'll really want to make a impact tomorrow.

so that means roy will only play him off the striker, we've already qualified he should be using this opportunity to see what he can do from CM, see what he does with the extra responsibility

hopefully now the shadow of Gerrard isn't looming over the derby, Barkley can go on and become our 'gerrard' of the derby, think he'll really want to make a impact tomorrow.

I'd far, far, far rather not have Ross referred to as anything remotely linking him with Slippy.
Ross is the future of both Everton and England, but Everton is far more important.

I'd far, far, far rather not have Ross referred to as anything remotely linking him with Slippy.
Ross is the future of both Everton and England, but Everton is far more important.
Having a player who can raise his game indefinitely against the RS is something we've missed for years, theres absolutely nothing wrong with people wanting Ross to be that player.

SG is a bell, Ross isn't, but you cant take away what slippy g offered them, especially in derbys mate.

I'd love for this to be the start of us winning most of the derbys.

Having a player who can raise his game indefinitely against the RS is something we've missed for years, theres absolutely nothing wrong with people wanting Ross to be that player.

SG is a bell, Ross isn't, but you cant take away what slippy g offered them, especially in derbys mate.

I'd love for this to be the start of us winning most of the derbys.

Don't get me wrong, I understand and appreciate the sentiment. However, I would be appalled if we or the media start referring to Ross as Evertons' Slippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back