Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be true but problem is so many of our fans have this delusion he is some kind of a gem, and he isn't.

That aside our fans are pathetic the way we throw abuse at our own players, the support today was just awful

He is though.

I don't know if you ever saw him play for the U21s or U18s but it's pretty easy to recognise when one stands out. Rooney did it and the most recent one to do it is Barkley. He has so much technical talent, it's incredible. His mindset is what lets him down though and fans getting on his back has a much greater affect than people realise.

he has Shaun Wright-Phillips syndrome from PP lol

Cy2WUbwXUAEBWR8.jpg

His mindset is what lets him down though and fans getting on his back has a much greater affect than people realise.

I agree on this, as sets of fans go we are terrible at actually supporting the team, our negativity does Everton more harm then good, not just with Barkley but all of them at times suffer the fan Base, but Barkley it seems to effect more then others, which is poor

The fact he didn't come on at half time when we required someone to grab the game by the throat tells us all what Koeman's view of Barkley is at present.

It's a joke in ere and that's the brand of footie displayed. More long ball than any incisive, intricate play.
Yet, some on here are still berating Ross even though he didn't even play!
I've got to ask, why when we play teams that give us space, Ross doesn't play?
Rom was a bit more lively, because it was against a 'bigger' team and wants to show how good he is but, nobody to deliver the ball?

The fact he didn't come on at half time when we required someone to grab the game by the throat tells us all what Koeman's view of Barkley is at present.

true perhaps, but Koeman knew that it was our GK's mistake the gifted them their goal and otherwise we were well in the game and for the three points. I think he was waiting to see how the 15 minutes went after half-time and he would have brought on Barkley if it was not for some unfortunate injuries.

true perhaps, but Koeman knew that it was our GK's mistake the gifted them their goal and otherwise we were well in the game and for the three points. I think he was waiting to see how the 15 minutes went after half-time and he would have brought on Barkley if it was not for some unfortunate injuries.

Or, should have been on from the start!
How many defensive players do you want when, you're at home, playing against a poor utd side, Rom will be up for it as he's in the shop window and yet Tom plays instead of Ross?

Yes, I agree with that.

It is not like we were being peppered or anything in that first half and change was needed urgently.

I have no doubt he would have entered the fray but for the injury to Seamus which forced a re-think on the substitute front.

I expect he will start next week at the expense of The Clev.

Yes, I agree with that.

It is not like we were being peppered or anything in that first half and change was needed urgently.

I have no doubt he would have entered the fray but for the injury to Seamus which forced a re-think on the substitute front.

I expect he will start next week at the expense of The Clev.
Koeman said post match he was going to bring him on but for the injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back