Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royston can catch pigeons.

haha was just catching up on match of the day,and they were saying it has been said,hes so fast he can catch pigeons haha,he is quick tho..and i hope we can buy him at the end of the season, i was watching a interview of him on everton tv,and they said..everton is a big club,but madrid is another level..and he wasnt interested about how big real was,he said he feels part of a family at everton already,and the main thing is everton treat him as a person..fingers crossed hes a boss player

dastardly+and+muttley.jpeg

what did he say, what did he say?

ROYSTON CATCHES PIGEONS, CATCHES PIGEONS CATCHES PIGEONS.
ROYSTON CATCHES PIGEONS, THE PIGEONS HE GRABBED.
HE LET THEM GO IN THE DAY, THEY FLEW THROUGH THE NIGHT.
THE KOPITES WOKE UP TO A PITCH FULL OF ****E.

Merging this.

Please remember to search threads before starting new ones. There was about 4 threads this could of gone in.

Cheers lads.

Last edited:

He's the dutchie on the left hand side
He's Roysten Drenthe
Jose Mourinho's proved he knows Feck all
Cos Royston gets it and he beats them all
he's Royston Drenthe
He's the dutchie on the left hand side......

“I missed this type of spirit at Real Madrid, but at Feyenoord it was the same and I think I’ll be a better player with this type of spirit.

“I’m really enjoying it here and I’m working hard to spend more time at Everton and help them get great results and hopefully by the end of the year we’ll have done a good job.

“[Real Madrid] are my past, Everton is my future. New family, new chances.”

What a cracking quote from him. I said at the beginning that the likelihood is that he will be gone at the end of the season regardless of what happens, but this gives me hope. He seems really happy atm.

All we can do is show him love and in typical GOT fashion, get behind him.

Whether he chooses to move on is up to him.*

*please stay Royston.

Looked very good today. Full of tricks and fast as lightning.

And I haven't said either of those things about an Everton player in... well... ever.

They didn't show a replay, but was the challenge on Drenthe in stoppage time a penalty or not? It likely would not have made a difference, but he has some sweet feet that Drenthe.

They didn't show a replay, but was the challenge on Drenthe in stoppage time a penalty or not? It likely would not have made a difference, but he has some sweet feet that Drenthe.

I think the RS defence could have driven over Drenthe in a combine harvester and we wouldn't get the decision!
Nobody seemed to be shouting much about it, maybe had already lost the will to live with the ref.

Looked very good today. Full of tricks and fast as lightning.

And I haven't said either of those things about an Everton player in... well... ever.

Agreed but also the same problems. Doesn't always pick the right pass and is a sending off waiting to happen. Gives away fouls in dangerous areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back