Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.R.Drenthe's best game in an Everton shirt yesterday. Went missing a little in the second half but thought it was his most complete performance.

I think I'm right in saying we can agree terms with Royston in January, he would be a huge signing if we tied him down to a 5 year deal. Would be a huge ease on our wideman problems, as we could really use a creative mid and a striker foremost.

He looked a lot more composed - wasn't running up the backs of wolves' players and giving up fouls like he has done before.

More time as a starter should really help his link-up with Baines. Hope we can sign him permanently, and his ankle isn't a serious injury.

He can play on the left quite comfortably but I'd prefer to see him on the right in the long term. He's more effective cutting inside onto his left foot. Such a shame he didn't get to play alongside Arteta and Pienaar.

I think I'm right in saying we can agree terms with Royston in January, he would be a huge signing if we tied him down to a 5 year deal. Would be a huge ease on our wideman problems, as we could really use a creative mid and a striker foremost.

He looked a lot more composed - wasn't running up the backs of wolves' players and giving up fouls like he has done before.

More time as a starter should really help his link-up with Baines. Hope we can sign him permanently, and his ankle isn't a serious injury.

If the interview he gave in VI (Voetbal International) was anything to go by, we don't have to fear losing him. Said he was made for Premiership football and already loves the club and the supporters.

If the interview he gave in VI (Voetbal International) was anything to go by, we don't have to fear losing him. Said he was made for Premiership football and already loves the club and the supporters.

Didnt Johnny the Snide say the same things tho?

Before he turned into SUPERSNIDE.

Slightly on topic, Heitinga is utterly GASH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back