Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back to the team RR. Glad to have you around today. Salivating over the thought of drenthe, Donovan, and maybe even pienaar playing together here shortly.

The guy is absolutely phenomenal. The more I see of him the less I think we can keep him.

I would hate to see him in another Premier League shirt now, but I genuinely think he would be a great acquisition for ANY team in the league.

Welcome back to the team RR. Glad to have you around today. Salivating over the thought of drenthe, Donovan, and maybe even pienaar playing together here shortly.

I like this idea. Too bad we might not be able to keep any of them on a permanent basis. I hope we manage to sign Drenthe on pre contract in January.

Created more danger in half an hour than the whole team has in the last 2 and a half games. Get it sorted Moyes. If there's one thing Moyes has done well at it's getting some astute loans in and then signing them up on permanent contracts. ie Arteta, Yobo and Howard.

Drenthe is the best player moyes had sign in his entire managerial career. Yes I rate him higher than arteta and pieenar. Not exaggerating in anyway.

I'd expect to see Pienaar return, before seeing Drenthe sign a permanent deal. £££.

My gut feeling suggests Drenthe will be a JUDAS! before too long...

He's class. He can't do what he did today over a 90, mind. If he could he'd be up there with Messi, like. I'd love to see him sign. Can see myself balling when Spurs steal him away at the last second.

I'd expect to see Pienaar return, before seeing Drenthe sign a permanent deal. £££.

My gut feeling suggests Drenthe will be a JUDAS! before too long...

Peanuts won't come back, I see no reason why Drenthe won't sign, he should already be in negotiations.

Drenthe isn't exactly a Moyes player, attitude and behaviour wise. And that Pienaar wants to come back and that we'd be only too happy as long as the financial side of the deal was right.

I'm no sauce though, just passing on what I heard from people who are sauced off their tits.

That is why I hate moyes man management style. If Drenthe can produce good performance week in week out, why should we bother about his attitude or behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back