Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
about had enough now, but if Drenthe goes to liverpool and we get peanuts back I`ll be seriously hacked off, Drenthe all about pace and aggression just what we need. Don`t get me started about the ridiculous Donovan 2 month loan, I`m pleased he`s coming back, but the fact we`ve raised £21 million this year and still can`t afford to purchase players to make a difference is shocking.

Just heard Drenthe interviewed on Merseyside saying he'll do what he knows he's good at and leave the things he knows he's not good at. Baines must be delighted!

Just heard Drenthe interviewed on Merseyside saying he'll do what he knows he's good at and leave the things he knows he's not good at. Baines must be delighted!

Moyes won't put up with someone not defending. Get him off and put Distin in his place! ffs

He's got 2 goals and 5 assists in the league from a sprinkling of appearances in a gash team.

He is only 24.

He will be on a bosman at the end of the season.

.: There is no way in hell we'll be able to keep him.

The positive spin would be that we've made £8m profit on a 29 year old (Arteta) and replaced him with a much younger model for free, provided that he signs.

I'd expect to see Pienaar return, before seeing Drenthe sign a permanent deal. £££.

My gut feeling suggests Drenthe will be a JUDAS! before too long...

I don't think Pienaar will want to give up on Spurs so soon and I don't think that Redknapp will want to let him go. He'd rather lose Bentley and Kranjcar. Even if Peanuts did return, how would we fit him in?

Drenthe seems happy enough. My concerns are that Moyes drums all the expression out of his game and has him defending more than attacking or that he becomes a loose cannon, with reckless tackles and outlandish behaviour.

Pienaar is pretty much desperate to come back mate. Whether it happens or not is a different thing.

Pienaar must be a bit mad like, or just not watched many of our games this season.

"Hi again lads, err, where's Mikel?".

You poor misguided fools, love the way your all pre-blaming Moyes.

He wont stay, hes a quality player and knows he can do much better than us.

£££wise and team mates wise.

Pienaar is pretty much desperate to come back mate. Whether it happens or not is a different thing.

Pienaar must be a bit mad like, or just not watched many of our games this season.

I know he's behind Bale in the pecking order, but he must have expected that before he went there. I'm not so sure I'd want him back. I quite like the look of Drenthe-Fellaini-Rodwell-Donovan/Barkley.

I'd rather have Drenthe than Pienaar, but it's good to know Stevie wants to come back. Assuming Chico's telling the true for once!

I'm just imagining the conversation that would result if they get him and Royston in the same room together. Epic.

The laughable thing is these things being levelled at him aren't true at all, he does his fair share of chasing, pressing and tracking back. He's not even close to being a luxury player.

Moyes has been a complete horror show this season, but credit where it's due, Drenthe's a quality player. Potentially another excellent loan signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back