Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He so bonkers I have a strange love for him. Not Vellios love. But love none the less. He's marbles.

However knowing the modern day footballer (pay-check-orientated etc) that loves in its proper perspective.

Drenthe is marbles.

seamus right back landon right wing, royston left wing young barkley in the hole ,the ground would be electric ,it will never happen under negative bollocks ,nice thought thou,

seamus right back landon right wing, royston left wing young barkley in the hole ,the ground would be electric ,it will never happen under negative bollocks ,nice thought thou,

Drenthe, Fellaini, Barkley, Donovan

Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Coleman.

All we need are two decent strikers and we'd actually have go. We're desperately missing any sort of buzz around the club at the moment, this may get it back.

I've been thinking that kind of team has been the masterplan for about 5 years, hasn't happened yet.

Drenthe, Fellaini, Barkley, Donovan

Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Coleman.

All we need are two decent strikers and we'd actually have go. We're desperately missing any sort of buzz around the club at the moment, this may get it back.
cooks ,frank .were not going to go down .were not going to get into the top 6 .ffs lets have a fuken go is that to much to ask .ffs norwich had a free kick with 15 to go we had every man and his dog back in our own 18 yard box ,thats not the everton surly ,

Our manager only knows one way to play,even if when we 2 up front today we looked more like scoring,give big Dennis a run he puts himself about and can ruffle a few centre halfs.Thats all their fowards did today and they were dangerous,Saha would benefit greatly,but next game we will have 451 again.

cooks ,frank .were not going to go down .were not going to get into the top 6 .ffs lets have a fuken go is that to much to ask .ffs norwich had a free kick with 15 to go we had every man and his dog back in our own 18 yard box ,thats not the everton surly ,

I feel sorry for those who haven't seen Everton when were ace. You've seen even more of them being ace than I have.

This current team and approach is a pale imitation of what an Everton team should be and it pisses me right off. I could sort of handle the 90s but can't handle this current team as there's loads of talent but no bottle.

Fantastic sides can get away with being one dimensional if they're boss at it. (eg Barcelona)

Sh*t sides can get away with being sh*t if they have a go and show desire. (eg Norwich)

We're a decent, but one dimensional side who don't have the desire. Not good.

Exactly, we might as well collect a hearty midtable handshake from all concerned and go into hibernation until next August.

The fans have forgotten exciting football. Hell, there's a generation that have never even seen it. I finally clicked on when I saw how excited everyone was when Seamus came through. We had forgotten what it was like to have a player who ran at opponents. And we loved it. But its a poor showing when people are relying on a right back for their excitement.
Crowds are down, atmosphere is down, people feel detached from the club.

I still have faith in Moyes. But for God's sake Davey, wake up and smell the stimulating beverage - give the fans something to cheer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back