Sad News - Our friend, Roydo

Truly shocking news. I always viewed him as a genuine stand-up guy on here, well respected and thought of by all. It was so sad when he shared the news about Nikki when she first became ill, and the battles he went through with her until she passed away.

My heart goes out to his family and friends.

R.I.P. Roydo

Gutted by this news, so sad.

Never met Mark, but feel like I’ve lost a friend. He always came across as a friendly, caring, genuine switched on fella who cared about Everton, evertonians and this place. Some of the finest advice I’ve ever seen came from Mark in the mental heath thread, just amazingly honest and heartfelt.

The love he has for Nikki blazed through every single post when he mentioned her, it was beautiful and inspiring, and I take solace that they are now back together (though she never really left him).

GoT and the real world just got a little darker, but I’ll try to be a bit more @roydo in future, as you genuinely were the best of us.

Thoughts with his family and friends at this very sad time.

Godspeed Mark, you will be sorely missed.

Blues,

It's with a heavy heart that I have to share some devastating news.

Our friend @roydo has suddenly, and unexpectedly, passed away.

Mark, who would have celebrated his 59th birthday tomorrow, was such an integral part of our community, dedicating endless hours to nurturing and moderating Grand Old Team for over 10 years.

Mark cherished this community deeply, and often spoke of how he found solace and support following the loss of his partner, Nikki.

I know we'll all miss him tremendously.

Thanks @roydo - you were one of the best pal. A true gent, and an honour to have called a friend.

I'll share this thread with Marks family, and I await to hear if there's anyway we can support/donate.
Set up a Paypal link for kind donations ?