Sad News - Our friend, Roydo

Blues,

It's with a heavy heart that I have to share some devastating news.

Our friend @roydo has suddenly, and unexpectedly, passed away.

Mark, who would have celebrated his 59th birthday tomorrow, was such an integral part of our community, dedicating endless hours to nurturing and moderating Grand Old Team for over 10 years.

Mark cherished this community deeply, and often spoke of how he found solace and support following the loss of his partner, Nikki.

I know we'll all miss him tremendously.

Thanks @roydo - you were one of the best pal. A true gent, and an honour to have called a friend.

I'll share this thread with Marks family, and I await to hear if there's anyway we can support/donate.
So, so sorry to hear this. Always one of the forums good guys and the lighter heart of the moderation team. My prayers and respects go to his family at this terrible time. Rest in paradise my friend.

So, so sad. I didn’t know him other than on here but his strength and openness while dealing with Nikki’s illness was inspiring and showed what kind of person he was. And even the much less important things he was always a calm and measured head when things could get a bit hairy.

To all of those that knew him and his family especially I hope you are doing ok. He will be missed by all of us.

RIP Roydo x

1709441292994.jpeg