Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he shares some blame. You can tell by Keane's comments after the game he set us up to sit back and defend. We didn't give it a proper go until 15 minutes left. Players still shouldve finished some of those
Sure he can take some blame. There's plenty to go around but let's not pretend he's the first Everton manager to get it wrong in a derby. His awful tactics should still of been enough to win if our useless players were actually capable of doing their jobs in a half competent fashion. Our record in the derby show that we have an underlying problem that goes well beyond BFS.

There is a nagging thought in my head.... can I really trust the executives that hired BFS mid season to make a decision to fire him at the end of the season?
Frightens me.

Manager isn’t the problem imo.

You can employ who want, won’t change significantly.

he doesn't have to set us up to defend for 90mins every game though in fairness but he's not all to blame, unfortunately we can't sack 20 players. However he's peeing the fans off and I can't see how he can continue.

We are all disappointed that the most expensive squad Everton had ever assembled has just missed out on a coveted European placing. But in light of the quality of the football Everton have played, their joie de vivre ‘brand’ of togger that engages us breathlessly each match, you’d have to be a particularly curmudgeonly grinch to not give Mr Allardyce a few more seasons at the helm. I think he’s proven he possesses a footballing savour faire to place him at the absolute top table in the pantheon of world class managers.
I genuinely think those people demanding a 60,000 seat capacity at our imminent ‘Mecca on Merseyside’ stadium have seriously miscalculated just how relevant to the footballing world, Everton actually is.

NSNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back