Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright has a lot to answer for, let's be honest. Lumbered us with Allardyce, Walsh, Elstone, Shakespeare, Lee and 250m worth of pyar schite players 'cos he couldn't give up his train set and pish off.

Go back an look at your 'smart' comments chom.

'Chom'? Give it rest mate.

I understand there are still one or two of you Fatsam apologists lurking in the darkest corners of this place, bitterly trying to defend the indefensible. I don't even care if you're one of those hired on his bloated PR payroll. But you can't seriously expect someone who's watched the Everton sides of Catterick and early Kendall to get into an argument about the merits of a nonentity like Allardyce can you? lol

I understand from a reliable source that Moshiri is meeting Sam very soon to discuss the future plans for next season.

Worryingly I have seen similar comments from a usually decent source on another forum that suggested Sam getting the boot isn't the certainty we all think it is and discussions have taken place about summer transfer targets already.

Anger & frustration at Allardyce will increase as the season comes to an end, and I fully expect to see many of these "he's staying" rumours. Exactly the same thing happened at the end of Martinez and Koeman's reigns "Is he going?", "when are the Board going to act?" etc.

For me, Allardyce is toast and even the media have been tipped off. It won't happen till May, I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back