Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe.

I have been consistent on this. He was hired to do a job, and he did it. Folk can argue the toss about the West Ham game, "Anyone could have" etc, fact is, he delivered on the mandate he was asked to adhere to.

IF Moshiri retains him, it will, or should be anyrate, with a different mandate. If Sam reckons he is up to that, then fine, lets see.

But I doubt it.

Given his football, tactics and most importantly his words he's not shown any interest in going to the next level though has he? I mean saying he regards his job (finishing 15 points lower than last season having spent 50 million) as 11 out of 10 tells you everything you need to know about what his aspirations are.

As do his comments we are 200 million away from being 6th. (So that would be 400 million for him to move us from 7th to 6th). Some miracle worker him.

Given his football, tactics and most importantly his words he's not shown any interest in going to the next level though has he? I mean saying he regards his job (finishing 15 points lower than last season having spent 50 million) as 11 out of 10 tells you everything you need to know about what his aspirations are.

As do his comments we are 200 million away from being 6th. (So that would be 400 million for him to move us from 7th to 6th). Some miracle worker him.

Which is why I said I doubt it.

Too long in the tooth after years firefighting.

His echo interview is pure waffle. No substance whatsoever. No specifics. Other than its a big summer.

“Yes...the players might well go away on their holidays or go away on World Cup duty but for the rest of us we have working holidays. We might not be here at the football club but we will be on the phone, conference calling, Skype-ing and moving around and doing whatever business we can do."

allardyce-teaser.jpg

Such a pointless article. They keep pedalling the clarity line then publish the most inane pointless articles like that one.

Such an embarassing level of journalism.
There podcast is good this week though, listen to most of it... no Gavin Buckland, which is a nice start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back