Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His style is no different from most managers if the truth is to be told...

I don't agree, there's pragmatic managers and then a style which barely results in any shots on target in lots of games. I know he sets up to play percentages but I think fans deserve better entertainment. I know it's a business and places in the League matter financially but it costs people hard earned money to go to the game and they deserve some form of entertainment.

Mourinho is a master pragmatist but the difference is he wins trophies, i'd argue that if Allardyce was winning things or had a history of winning things with his style of football, maybe people would be willing to give him more time.

That's great, it means I would be old enough to be your dad but for me and, I would suggest for you, it doesn't make me 'very old'.

It just makes me someone who has seen more and maybe someone who is a bit more cynical. Despite that, I believe that we deserve something better than playing on the break against promoted teams and setting up to frustrate teams that the media say are a different level to us.

That's great, it means I would be old enough to be your dad but for me and, I would suggest for you, it doesn't make me 'very old'.

It just makes me someone who has seen more and maybe someone who is a bit more cynical. Despite that, I believe that we deserve something better than playing on the break against promoted teams and setting up to frustrate teams that the media say are a different level to us.
look above mate [or other page],they said we were way worst back then which is what they were saying and going on about,wtith those 2 saying we should be lucky to have sam,and he saved us etc

I will not be there unfortunately...

But if I was there then yes I would...

We have no plan to bring another manager in ATM...
he [sam] sounded less confident on radio about next season,laughting as i said before when the reporter asked him about sam saying hes here next season,never say never,after what he said you might expect him to 100% say yes etc

Oh my God!

I have not thrown around one insult! Your misunderstanding what I said and you being mistakenly insulted is not me throwing insults around is it?

Stop being so bloody precious!
Asking someone if they are three years old is insulting, to be fair..

To be fair to him, he’s getting results.

With a team that any manager should be getting those type of results with. We've not beat a single team that was above us in the table all season.

Allardyce has done what he was brought in for, to steady the ship and get certain players to re-find their form but that's as far he can do for us. We'll never push on for the top 6 with a manager like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back