Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Score - and Garth Crooks is on about Allardyce again!

"The Everton fans have got the gall - the brass neck - to complain that he should leave."

Come and watch a game, Garth, and see just what we have to suffer.

You'll enjoy hospitality, of course. We have to pay good money to watch this awful brand of football.
His views are inconsequential since he’s from Stoke and is therefore intellectually challenged because of severe inbreeding. ( the bolly eyes are good indication of this , tragic really)

Its not my fault you couldn't work out what I meant! I thought it was pretty obvious!

When have we shown some passion and fight against top sides then? Moyes was well known for rolling over more often than not. Our record against the "big clubs" for the past 25 years has been an utter disgrace. It is certainly nothing new is it?

I'm not debating with children who throw insults around every post, goodbye.

Good win but still not a big Sam fan but I give him credit for that. Do I think he has what it takes to push us forward? Never. Also Crooks banging on about us like we haven't spent 250+ m we should have been seventh easily in this league at a minimum.

What I mean is even though we are generally gash, we usually at least pick up some points against them, especially at home, even sneak a win or 2 but we haven't even given it a go at all this year. So many children on here who like to insult people.

Picked 2 points up against Liverpool didn't we?

But Lou, any optimistic anticipation about next season, always a wistful summer daydream of mine, is almost certain to be taken away from us when we are officially informed he will be seeing out the final year of his contract.

That’s going to be a given mate.

I’m going to book in some time with a Psychiatrist over the Summer to set me up for next season!

I'm not debating with children who throw insults around every post, goodbye.

Oh my God!

I have not thrown around one insult! Your misunderstanding what I said and you being mistakenly insulted is not me throwing insults around is it?

Stop being so bloody precious!

Genuinely disappointed in some of our fans.
Look, none of us really want Sam Allardyce managing our club. There's no dressing that up. And you could argue as well that other managers could have turned out situation around.

But he was given a specific job to do and he's done that job. No, it's not been pretty. But when we've tried to play expansive, "front foot" football (as Unsworth described it) we've been absolutely webbed by crap teams.

Booing managers should be reserved for when they're doing a terrible job and endangering the club. Allardyce has stabilised us, made two very good signings, and got us into the top half. That's not a sackable or booable offence.

I hope he's gone next season. I do. But he's a million miles from being someone we should be angry at.
The football we were playing at the start of the season was horrendous too, remember.

Can we all just finish this situation off in a dignified manner? A simple, "thanks for trying Sam, you're not for us for the long term, but cheers" would be fine.
After he goes at the end of the season yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back