• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why did i get neg rep for that? its a genuine question, he looked great in the chelsea game and then the two games following hes been pretty poor and looks off the pace. So im questioning if thats as a result of his age or if hes just not match fit

Is Samuel Eto'o just not match fit or is he past it?
dafuq.jpg

why did i get neg rep for that? its a genuine question, he looked great in the chelsea game and then the two games following hes been pretty poor and looks off the pace. So im questioning if thats as a result of his age or if hes just not match fit

He was played on the left wing on Sunday.

Hes not a left winger.

I negged you cos it was a horrible comment and I would gladly do it again.

in both of the games he was fine, he was even okay against swansea but he was took off because he had a light knock.

So you probably got negged due to saying something that seems quite silly.

I thought he played brilliantly against Wolfsburg and was one of the few decent players against Swansea. Also he played for Inter all across the top when they won the champions league and treble. I think he'll be fine there for us. I can see him sitting behind the striker more as he slows down. His passing and vision has been very impressive so far.

He was gash against Swansea and missed a great chance and that's a fact but also a fact is they were all nearly as gash as him. But apart from that was boss against Chelsea, Wolfsburg, decent against Palace ( again could have done better with a great chance ) plus Atsu could have set him up for a tap in.

Say the name Eto'o and remember he plays for Everton. This boy is gonna smash a goal in on Saturday and I will gladly buy the fella a pint next time he's sitting at the bar at his local Wetherspoons. Come on Sammy, smash the RS into oblivion!!!

i would play eto and have lukaku wide.

Normally I would agree mate but Lukaku should be able to bully them into oblivion at the back. Saying that Lukaku for whatever reason can't jump higher than 3 inches when facing his own goal. Whatever way we play we need to be sharp and tight at the back and any chances that drop out way we must take them. Early goal for us and there nerves will be shot and we will get the chance to put them to bed.

Put him behind Lukaku for me. He has played there many times before and has great vision. More than capable of picking up the ball and taking it a few yards, still has decent quick feet, can control and hold up the ball and play Lukaku in with some through balls.

if Pienaar is fit than i would play

Mirallas Eto'o Pienaar
Lukaku

Put him behind Lukaku for me. He has played there many times before and has great vision. More than capable of picking up the ball and taking it a few yards, still has decent quick feet, can control and hold up the ball and play Lukaku in with some through balls.

Mirallas Eto'o Pienaar
Lukaku
But... what about our best player so far this season, Naismith? He literally cannot be dropped at the moment, as crazy as it sounds!

Mirallas Eto'o Pienaar
Lukaku

You'd drop Naismith in his current form?

Normally I would agree mate but Lukaku should be able to bully them into oblivion at the back. Saying that Lukaku for whatever reason can't jump higher than 3 inches when facing his own goal. Whatever way we play we need to be sharp and tight at the back and any chances that drop out way we must take them. Early goal for us and there nerves will be shot and we will get the chance to put them to bed.
we still should be able to stay tight at the back with lukaku wide, not like our wide players are very good defensively anyway, i watched their champs league game and there full backs were terribly exposed and caught out of position so many times. mcgeadys not good enough to take advantage. and if we can angle balls into the back post i would fancy lukaku to take advantage in the air. west ham did it well last week, rodgers dragged the full back off after 20 minutes because he was getting raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back