• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was in about 10 million a year at inter then 13 million at anzhi. Now he's on about 3.
Can't help but think that move to Russia was a big mistake financially as well as in sporting terms. I'm sure he'd still be at juve or real or some similar club is he hadn't taken the easy cash. Still at least it worked out for the best and he gets to end his career on a high at with Naismith and Osman and the all conquering toffeemen.

He was in about 10 million a year at inter then 13 million at anzhi. Now he's on about 3.
Can't help but think that move to Russia was a big mistake financially as well as in sporting terms. I'm sure he'd still be at juve or real or some similar club is he hadn't taken the easy cash. Still at least it worked out for the best and he gets to end his career on a high at with Naismith and Osman and the all conquering toffeemen.
Don't think money is an issue really mate. Considering he's worth more than any player at the club, and has more money than our own chairman.

Hes minted according to Forbes. So he obviously did jump at the chance to play with Nais and Ossie :D:D

Undoubted Top Top daw player but lets not get carried away .
He's had a couple of very good cameo appearance's,signs are there he will be very influential for us .
But for now lets hope his desire & undoubted quality can carry us on to great things, but lets not jump the gun just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back