• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eto'o really suits playing through the middle in a 4-3-3 as his hold up play is good and he looks to feed in the wide men.

Something like...

Howard
Coleman Stones Jags Baines
Barry
McCarthy Barkley
Lukaku------Eto'o------Mirallas
... could work very well for us, once everyone's fully fit.

That said, I really couldn't justify dropping Naimsith atm.

May as well give us the League, League Cup, FA Cup and Europa.

Just love the guy. For somebody who has been around the block, won everything there is to be won, been the world's highest paid footballer and is approaching the 'end' of his career he is a breath of fresh air - love the way he was standing on the side waiting to come on yesterday clapping Lukaku enthusiastically as he was coming off, big smile on his face. His attitude is just spot on, probably why he has won everything, been paid so much, been such a success his whole career. His was excellent when he came on, looked every bit the top striker, created a goal with a subllime pass and is an absolutely perfect fit for Everton. Was made up when we were linked with him, never dreamed we'd get him, and he is showing his class in everything he does. What a bloke.

Great post. Pretty much how I feel.

Loved his attitude, didn't spit the dummy when mcgeady could have passed him the ball but had a shot instead. Great vision and ball to Mirallas for the fourth goal, and great runs to pull defenders away to create space. And he's got really quick feet still. He was able to keep the ball against three Wolfsburg players near the halfway line. Really impressive stuff. He's still as good as he was in his prime.

Eto'o really suits playing through the middle in a 4-3-3 as his hold up play is good and he looks to feed in the wide men.

Something like...

Howard
Barry
McCarthy Barkley

that's a scaringly great first XI.

Something like...

Howard
Barry
McCarthy Barkley

Er. o_O

WHERE'S NAISY???? :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back