• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough, although I thought Lukaku had a good hard working game last night, I think Mirallas and Naismith are both more clinical finishing at present. Kevs finish from Eto'o s pass should be in one of those 'How to do it' dvds.
Loved it. We all (and the keeper) thought he was gonna shoot across the goalie, but nawty Kevin just passed it inside the near post. Delicious.

Pics or gtfo
He's known since he was a little kid but he has never let it hold him back. This was his reaction when the doctors told him,

article-0-1BC84BEF000005DC-360_306x423.jpg

Just love the guy. For somebody who has been around the block, won everything there is to be won, been the world's highest paid footballer and is approaching the 'end' of his career he is a breath of fresh air - love the way he was standing on the side waiting to come on yesterday clapping Lukaku enthusiastically as he was coming off, big smile on his face. His attitude is just spot on, probably why he has won everything, been paid so much, been such a success his whole career. His was excellent when he came on, looked every bit the top striker, created a goal with a subllime pass and is an absolutely perfect fit for Everton. Was made up when we were linked with him, never dreamed we'd get him, and he is showing his class in everything he does. What a bloke.

Well he is here for two years.

Just love the guy. For somebody who has been around the block, won everything there is to be won, been the world's highest paid footballer and is approaching the 'end' of his career he is a breath of fresh air - love the way he was standing on the side waiting to come on yesterday clapping Lukaku enthusiastically as he was coming off, big smile on his face. His attitude is just spot on, probably why he has won everything, been paid so much, been such a success his whole career. His was excellent when he came on, looked every bit the top striker, created a goal with a subllime pass and is an absolutely perfect fit for Everton. Was made up when we were linked with him, never dreamed we'd get him, and he is showing his class in everything he does. What a bloke.

His desire and motivation to be the best is what has seen him achieve so much. I would imagine he is desperate to win something in England too.
He has been very impressive so far :)

Hoping that Rom learns a thing or two about awareness and decision making from the great man before he decides to hang them up. Brilliant player!

Eto'o is going to prove extremely useful when we're up against teams that will sit back with 10-11 men behind the ball. We struggled to break teams like that down last year. I'm really excited to see Eto'o on the pitch with Barkley at the same time.

Eto'o is going to prove extremely useful when we're up against teams that will sit back with 10-11 men behind the ball. We struggled to break teams like that down last year. I'm really excited to see Eto'o on the pitch with Barkley at the same time.

I was just thinking, imagine Mirallas, Barkley, Eto'o and Lukaku on at the same time. Oh my days :)

Eto'o really suits playing through the middle in a 4-3-3 as his hold up play is good and he looks to feed in the wide men.

Something like...

Howard
Coleman Stones Jags Baines
Barry
McCarthy Barkley
Lukaku------Eto'o------Mirallas
... could work very well for us, once everyone's fully fit.

That said, I really couldn't justify dropping Naimsith atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back