• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was good last night showing glimpses now and then of his pure class.
I was talking about him last night to the lad next to me and, though it's been said before, it's worth repeating

Eto'o could have gone anywhere and probably got paid more than we're paying him. He chose to come to Everton, not because of any love for the club, but because Martinez sweet talked him into it. Take a bow Bobby, you've moved us on in a way many of us could have only dreamed of.

What I like about him is he's always smiling, he plays the game with such a positive attitude which is refreshing to see.

The guy has class. He showed it right from his first press conference here. He would be entitled to have some arrogance given his status in football over the years and what he has achieved..but no, he just seems to enjoy playing the game.
A great signing for this club

I was talking about him last night to the lad next to me and, though it's been said before, it's worth repeating

Eto'o could have gone anywhere and probably got paid more than we're paying him. He chose to come to Everton, not because of any love for the club, but because Martinez sweet talked him into it. Take a bow Bobby, you've moved us on in a way many of us could have only dreamed of.

That and we gave him a 2 year deal instead of 1 ;)

Oh God. Read this as "Showing glimpses of his pure ass".

Have GOT to stop drinking.

Just love the guy. For somebody who has been around the block, won everything there is to be won, been the world's highest paid footballer and is approaching the 'end' of his career he is a breath of fresh air - love the way he was standing on the side waiting to come on yesterday clapping Lukaku enthusiastically as he was coming off, big smile on his face. His attitude is just spot on, probably why he has won everything, been paid so much, been such a success his whole career. His was excellent when he came on, looked every bit the top striker, created a goal with a subllime pass and is an absolutely perfect fit for Everton. Was made up when we were linked with him, never dreamed we'd get him, and he is showing his class in everything he does. What a bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back