2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
DGkxfd3XcAA5vxC.jpg:large

JQ Designs just posted this on twitter. Ace.

We looked much better once he got involved in the buildup play. Early on it looked like he was trying to lead the line but couldn't really get much service. It would be very pleasant to have a recognized striker in front of him.

Hm. Im suprised really. Would like somebody to tell me , how come nobody from Spanish teams didnt see such a "huge talent and player" but we do? Doesnt need to be Real. At least Valencia, Bilbao or Atletico Madrid?Hope I eat my words.

Hm. Im suprised really. Would like somebody to tell me , how come nobody from Spanish teams didnt see such a "huge talent and player" but we do? Doesnt need to be Real. At least Valencia, Bilbao or Atletico Madrid?Hope I eat my words.

He would be an Ath Madrid player now if it wasnt for their transfer ban.

None of the other teams can match our wages, so might as well move to the 7th best team in a rich league with more exposure than the 7th best team in Spain.

He would be an Ath Madrid player now if it wasnt for their transfer ban.

None of the other teams can match our wages, so might as well move to the 7th best team in a rich league with more exposure than the 7th best team in Spain.
7 milions? Oh yes. They can. But as I said, hope I eat my words

He couldn't sign for Bilbao as he isn't Basque. Atletico have a transfer ban, and likely would have signed him otherwise. Valencia finished 12th last season.

Reactions: gmb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back