Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh Sandy Ramirez
From Sunny Cadiz
He's Spiderman
He's our superhero playing on the left.n right
Wearing blue n white he is footin dynamite
Ohh Sandy ramireshhhh

Classy on the buildup to that goal. Hope he cuts out the la liga theatrics every time he gets taken down. I think with a change in formation from koeman (I expect) we'll see even more from him in the second half.

HE HAS BEEN TERRIBLE, but really nice delay to DCL. I'm not sure he will be the player to thrive when he is this isolated, but he made his moment count.

He will be a very good player for us.

Understandly, in his first game in the Premier league he was a bit rusty, he didn't even look like he could run cone 69 mins, but he's going to be a very astute signing.

I want him to get a goal very soon though, just for him to get the fire in his belly.

Don't worry about him.

Got to say I thought he was anonymous and kinda wasteful/let's say poor on the ball today.

First prem game yada yada, could have been much better

He will be a very good player for us.

Understandly, in his first game in the Premier league he was a bit rusty, he didn't even look like he could run cone 69 mins, but he's going to be a very astute signing.

I want him to get a goal very soon though, just for him to get the fire in his belly.

Don't worry about him.
i like the look of him i thought he took a couple of grocks early on that may have affected him but I reckon he likes the feisty nature of things so when he gets to grips with he'll do weel. Not a 20+ goals a season but he'll be OK

i like the look of him i thought he took a couple of grocks early on that may have affected him but I reckon he likes the feisty nature of things so when he gets to grips with he'll do weel. Not a 20+ goals a season but he'll be OK
I don't think Koeman is trying for that, I think if Rooney, DCL and Sandro scored 30 between them, he'd be alot happier, than the no show when Lukaku didn't seem bothered last season.

Think he's still raw and I don't think out on the wing is his best position.

But still lively and can easily see him do some damage to sides

I don't think Koeman is trying for that, I think if Rooney, DCL and Sandro scored 30 between them, he'd be alot happier, than the no show when Lukaku didn't seem bothered last season.
Lukaku hit 25 Premier League goals for us last season.
At the moment, Sandro looks as though he couldn't hit a cow's backside with a banjo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back