2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
With so many new faces, its going to take a few weeks for the team to gel. To expect a striker to move to the English Premier league and be brilliant on day one is a bit unfair.
Mounie managed it for Huddersfield! Joking apart I still think Sandro will be a real asset to the team. I'm hoping with the signing of siguardsson that will be the catalyst for more creativity and chances being created which will of course benefit sandro.

I will not judge him yet.

The likes of Henry and Suarez did not adapt until many months of playing in this league.

He is willing to work, has awareness around him and likes to score.

Let's see where he is at come Christmas.

That's too long to wait until we can write him off. We should write him off now because he never scored a hattrick.

I am in full agreement with you.

Doesn't look like he can carry the attack on his own in this league but i think most of us expected this to be the case anyway. However if he plays on the left channel and gets beyond the front man or plays in a two with someone who compliments his game i think he's going to be lethal for us.

He needs to get used to the pace of the prem, conserve his energy, looked like he was knackered by the time he came off.

He done an absolute shift.

Seems to have adapted a little quicker than Klaasen, but they'll both be accustomed in a few weeks.

I seriously hope that when we line up against City, he and Rooney are either side of DCL, and we attack City's defensive line.

He's not an out an out striker so comparing him to Rom doesn't work, he's a wide forward who makes runs off people. I suspect once those around him start reading those runs and there is a target man he will notch more.

Sandro will turn out right in time, we're already seeing flashes of what he can do. Just needs time to adjust to the PL and the team. Can see him and Rooney forming a good partnership.

He done an absolute shift.

Seems to have adapted a little quicker than Klaasen, but they'll both be accustomed in a few weeks.

I seriously hope that when we line up against City, he and Rooney are either side of DCL, and we attack City's defensive line.

Yeah he put a shift in, as I say though he needs to learn when to make those runs and when not to, conserve energy, we want him scoring goals, getting in behind defenders, not bombing all over the gaff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back