2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He done an absolute shift.

Seems to have adapted a little quicker than Klaasen, but they'll both be accustomed in a few weeks.

I seriously hope that when we line up against City, he and Rooney are either side of DCL, and we attack City's defensive line.
Would be nice to see mate but it will be difficult in general as we will likely have less possession than we are used to. We will need to be clinical in front of goal.

Hopefully we can get Sandro into more promising positions however as City will want to play a bit and therefore might open up a little and be vulnerable to counter attacks.

Bolasie would help us out here shame he is still injured.

Think we really need a target man and for me Benteke would be the right type, though it would be the ultimate test of our owners ambition (if we sign Siggy).

I have high hopes for the lad. Agree with most he worked tirelessly and was on his knees at the end. He also seems to have a great attitude and clearly wants to do well.

If I'm honest I thought he was a little disappointing yesterday and he was often a bit sloppy and as his touch began to fail him, so his confidence began to drain from him. I thought Koeman kept him on 10'minutes too long as he was completely knackered in the end.

I do agree that he will take some time to settle into the pace of this league. Can't wait to see him once he's hit the back of the net a few times and his confidence is high.

solid performance, like his movement and finds space, looks like theres a PL player in him

goals will come

We wanted Sandro - Bilic
3c7bf6b0-ae33-4b4c-95bf-8ea3beb13e10.jpg

West Ham United

Posted at11:20
Empics
West Ham revealed they were beaten to the signing of Sandro Ramirez by Everton this summer, reports the Liverpool Echo.

The Blues triggered the striker’s £5.2m release clause at Malaga and completed the deal in July.

“Ramirez from Malaga came in, he was in Barcelona and we wanted him but he chose Everton,” said Hammers boss Slaven Bilic.

We wanted Sandro - Bilic

West Ham United

Empics
West Ham revealed they were beaten to the signing of Sandro Ramirez by Everton this summer, reports the Liverpool Echo.

The Blues triggered the striker’s £5.2m release clause at Malaga and completed the deal in July.

“Ramirez from Malaga came in, he was in Barcelona and we wanted him but he chose Everton,” said Hammers boss Slaven Bilic.
Sandro clearly knows what's up

We wanted Sandro - Bilic

West Ham United

Empics

"I would like to thank the West Ham for having been real gentlemen."

Can't stop laughing at all you transfer toads prepared to be dead patient with him as he's your face YouTube player and has a sleeve tattoo whereas you can't stand Klaassen already.

You're stain on this club you jarg geordies.

Can you kindly quote someone? Baiting won't work if you're talking to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back