2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said before the season he will get injured a lot this season and he's out already. I think we will be lucky to get 20 games. He just seems the type to get smashed about by defenders and he likes to play on the shoulder with quick turns and bursts of speed.

If there's a doubt over him I don't see a point in in risking him so early on in the season. Especially with five games in just over two weeks.

This is why we are desperate for a striker

Last year we had arguebly the best in the league and he was rarely injured

If there's a doubt over him I don't see a point in in risking him so early on in the season. Especially with five games in just over two weeks.
Koeman mentioned he should be fine for the City game but Hadjuk was just a little too soon.

Sandro to bag.

Can't stop laughing at all you transfer toads prepared to be dead patient with him as he's your face YouTube player and has a sleeve tattoo whereas you can't stand Klaassen already.

You're stain on this club you jarg geordies.
It's absolutely staggering.

I watched the 20 min highlights of the game last night and was very impressed with some of Klassan's vision. Very smart player. This guy has done nothing yet, but unfortunately mental stats don't really matter on computer games.

When you look at the similar career of Marcos Alonso you can see why it's only a matter of time...

Marcos Alonso Mendoza

Marcos Alonso Mendoza
(born 28 December 1990), commonly known as Marcos Alonso, is a Spanish professional football player who plays for English club Chelsea as a left back, wing back or wide midfielder.

Marcos Alonso

Alonso while at Chelsea in 2017
Personal information
Full name
Marcos Alonso Mendoza[1]
Date of birth 28 December 1990 (age 26)
Place of birth Madrid, Spain
Height 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)
Playing position Left back / Wing-back
Club information
Current team

Chelsea
Number 3
Youth career
1999–2008
Real Madrid
Senior career*
Years
Team Apps (Gls)
2008–2010
Real Madrid B 39 (3)
2010 Real Madrid 1 (0)
2010–2013 Bolton Wanderers 35 (5)
2013–2016 Fiorentina 58 (4)
2014Sunderland (loan) 16 (0)
2016– Chelsea 33 (8)
National team
Spain U19 3 (0)
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 August 2017.
He started his career with Real Madrid, but went on to make his name with Bolton Wanderers in England and later with Fiorentina in Italy. His success at the latter club led Chelsea to sign him for an estimated £24 million in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back