2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he did good today, didn't get many chances but he chased everything and linked up well with others around him, good to see he doesn't look a selfish or lazy like Lukaku almost always was.

Give him a few more weeks to fully get to grips with this league and settle in the team and he'll start scoring, of that I'm sure. Barring a bad injury I'm confident he'll get us at least a dozen goals this season.

We saw today how badly we miss Lukaku. We need a striker desperately. Worried today that we still haven't seemed to sort out getting more goals/attacking threat from our front players. This issue has been ongoing for years now
I think everyone thought we getting a £30M striker for £6M. Lots of work to be done with this lad, but we still desperately need a quality striker.

Didn't think he was that poor today honestly. Ran his socks off, had a good chance in the first half at least for a shot on target, nothing. He CAN'T be our actual first team striker tho, it's insanity if they think this.

He was good. Quick feet, willing runner, intelligent off the ball too, critical for the goal.

He was shifted around in terms of position and did a job of whatever he was asked to do.

Agreed. He always puts in a good shift as well. He has some talent and is willing to pull his guts out for the team. He'll be popular at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back