• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Saudi Arabia Premier league

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame in some ways that Kante is moving into this league

Good for him that he's getting his money, but he was still good enough to do it for a big club in Europe I think

I've always felt like Kante was kind of underrated actually

He's genuinely one of the best CDM's of all-time IMO

Criminal that he never won a Ballon
Overrated for me, not having midfielders who are better without the ball than with it.

A functional player who also happened to be a tremendous athlete

This has escalated quickly. Premier league won’t be able to sort this mess out as they’ll be scared of upsetting people.
Saudi teams in champions league and super league in 2-3 years.
I'm near certain after they took over golf that the Saudi's are adopting Stringer Bell tactics. The people who run footy are far far too greedy to see or care about the danger.

Take internationals out and its by far the most uncompetitive sport going.

I'm near certain after they took over golf that the Saudi's are adopting Stringer Bell tactics. The people who run footy are far far too greedy to see or care about the danger.

Take internationals out and its by far the most uncompetitive sport going.
You ain't got the floor.
Chair don't recognise your ass

Unreal that they’ve been able to clear a load of high earners just like that when we have to pay half a player’s wage to go to Turkey.

Reckon City, Arsenal and Liverpool will start kicking up a fuss here. This is great.

Consider the fact that a big reason we're in a financial mess is because we couldn't get high earners off the books...and still have £100k a week Gomes here.

But Chelsea can just turf them out. I bet they didn't even ask the players if they want to go there.

I wonder if our new "independent" regulator will investigate the flow of money/players between the Middle East oil states and the Premier League...

Although given that their weapons purchases almost singlehandedly makes the UK one of the top weapons dealers in the world, that particular email might get lost in someone's junk folder.

Just sit back and watch the new era of football unfold in all it's dystopian, brand-friendly mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back