• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
I cant see Rodgers going to Celtic.

He knows he can just sit it out for a few months and a decent PL club will fall into his lap.

Moyes always said - in relation to the Celtic job - that he had things to achieve before he went to manage in Scotland again. Maybe winning a trophy will persuade him the time is right, if that's what West Ham do. Champions League football next season.

Lot of his rubbish was thingy, Congleton(spelling?), who also went to Leicester and then cleared off to Italy

Think he'd be the best bet rather than some of the other names thrown around

Safest best for the domestic competition but his European record was abysmal.

I cant see Rodgers going to Celtic.

He knows he can just sit it out for a few months and a decent PL club will fall into his lap.

Moyes always said - in relation to the Celtic job - that he had things to achieve before he went to manage in Scotland again. Maybe winning a trophy will persuade him the time is right, if that's what West Ham do. Champions League football next season.

He`s not very popular with the fans either, after he did his moonlight flit to Leicester, after giving it the big one, about staying at Celtic to get the ten in a row.

He`s not very popular with the fans either, after he did his moonlight flit to Leicester, after giving it the big one, about staying at Celtic to get the ten in a row.
He said when he went to Leicester he'd go back to Celtic again...I cant see their fans wanting him though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back