2024/25 Seamus Coleman

As soon as he's fit, there can be no further excuse not to play Patterson.

Young and Coleman are done. They cannot perform at this level any more - they can barely even run and they're being asked to mark 20-year-old athletes that have unlimited stamina for 95 minutes.

The favouritism at the cost of the club is an absolute disgrace from the manager.
Has ever been this.

Interesting.

I know I'm going off topic, but there was a poster who got banned for making similar accusations towards Nymzee not so long back. That's not you, right pal? Edit: @Sea Moose is that you????

Anyway, back to poor old Seamus. Like Young, we shouldn't be relying on this old stager. Should be transitioning to a coaching career and filling in on occasion. Failure of the club imho.
Haha..

You trying to be funny?

This guy needs to retire, all this £60 grand shamus Coleman sang by the fans absolutely pathetic, no wonder we are on such a mess as a football club.

Someone on here even said he should be given at least the 1st game at Bramley Moor as a thankyou for his services, Jeepers can you imagine.

This guy has not been Premier League standard for years and yet continues to take a wage and still play at international level, instead of turning around to the managers and say I can't handle this anymore I feel like I am letting the team club and fans down.

Where are his leadership skills, yesterday he knew he was goosed he knew he was getting over run, what did he do? Absolutely nothing this guy has won nothing in his career and has held us back for years. If he retired the club would have to act it's that simple.

Every game he gets targeted he is a liability and has been for years

That game yesterday was on him and Dyche it's that simple

He looks very unfit, and his physical inability to close down wide men cost us 2 of the 3 we conceded.

Excellent servant, turgid at times.

I don't understand why we haven't addressed the RB problem. Patterson was a horrible signing, we should have moved on by now

Truth is he’s never been able to defend, he hasn’t learned how to block a cross in his entire career. Hasn’t got any better at defending as he’s got older as some might suggest, and now that he’s lost any attacking threat he once gave us, he’s basically been rendered useless. Wouldn’t get in the match day squad of any other Premier League team. Oh and his copy and paste soundbites do my head in as well.

DetectiveDavey..

Not sure what you're on about to be honest.
Yup, you are @Sea Moose reincarnated.

1) both had something against Nymzee
2) both had something against Goat
3) similar posting styles
4) chucked inappropriate insults about like toffee yet thought nothing inappropriate had been said.

I don't think you'll be here long if you carry on in that manner.

Anyway, enjoy the Coleman chat and try to reign it in.

Yup, you are @Sea Moose reincarnated.

1) both had something against Nymzee
2) both had something against Goat
3) similar posting styles
4) chucked inappropriate insults about like toffee yet thought nothing inappropriate had been said.

I don't think you'll be here long if you carry on in that manner.

Anyway, enjoy the Coleman chat and try to reign it in.
That's an own for Davey (Eagerly awaits an insult from Mr Angry)

Truth is he’s never been able to defend, he hasn’t learned how to block a cross in his entire career. Hasn’t got any better at defending as he’s got older as some might suggest, and now that he’s lost any attacking threat he once gave us, he’s basically been rendered useless. Wouldn’t get in the match day squad of any other Premier League team. Oh and his copy and paste soundbites do my head in as well.
The Biggest Bluffer in World Football

Been getting away with it for nigh on decades now.

Self aggrandisement to the max.

Honestly, the worst player in Premier League history.

All he really cares about is his bank balance and the nice guy act is purely to that end.

Total fraud. 💩

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back