2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly I was being facetious, however we won't be getting any actual footballers in under Dyche, will we? We'll be getting crossing machines and grocks because Dyche only plays one style of football. Get it wide, get it in the box. A style of football that hasn't worked in the premier league for a very long time.
Well I am sure he would have had a look at himself and think what went wrong and how do I improve as a manager. Every right thinking human would think this way. We shall see but writing him off before a ball is kicked is very harsh mate.

The board and owner are a joke, but I genuinely don't think this is evidence of it. Why would anybody accept a 6 month contract to come here? You'd have to be an idiot. We have to at least make it look like we want some stability, even if it isn't going to happen.
We must be the only club paying four or five managers at a time.

If Dyche doesn't want a short term deal, don't appoint him. Appoint someone for the long term. Does anyone here really think Farhad "Hollywood" Moshiri wants Sean "Beans" Dyche for the long term? Even Sean Dyche knows he's getting this gig purely because of circumstance.

Absolutely hilarious how the last time Dyche publicly commented about Everton was when he said he doesn't think any of our lads know how to win a game. He weren't wrong tbf

Well I am sure he would have had a look at himself and think what went wrong and how do I improve as a manager. Every right thinking human would think this way. We shall see but writing him off before a ball is kicked is very harsh mate.
Yeah but Dyche will look at what went wrong and come up with the solution that Ashley Barnes wasn't tall enough or Westwood didn't get enough crosses in.

Not necessarily.

At this point I would imaging their reasoning was to identify two managers that could possibly keep us up.

Not sure philosophy is relevant at this stage.

They both have a chance to do thst but via different methods
But when has it ever been relevant in recent years? Maybe that’s one of the issues. Not knowing how they want an Everton side to play. We just go from one manager and approach to another just hoping that something will click and it fails and we end up where we are with a disjointed squad of players brought in by different managers.

My opinion on this hasn't softened.

It tells the world loud and clear what our ambitions as a club are.
Is "staying in the division" really something to be ashamed of when you are 19th?

As much as I was in favour of appointing Bielsa, I suspect that his appointment would have clarified that our ambitions as a club were to be a "compelling experiment".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back