2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Sean, he should be given a chance. It's not exactly a gilted throne he is getting.

Support the manager, keep the pressure in the board and lazy Kev.

Keep us up, and get the summer window to sort ourselves out.

No. He's been handed a bum deal.
I think you're fully right. Have to get behind him. I dont like the appointment but we are getting sean dyche because of this board.

In fairness at this moment we are desperate aren’t we ? We’re bang in trouble due to complete mismanagement at every level
Our situation is vastly overstated because people LOVED lampard as a person. He was an absolute [Poor language removed] tactician. A simple change to a decent tactical manager with upside would have us moving right up the league. Carlos Corberon for example is a very easy decision. instead we've gone backwards with a "firefighter" to the dire long ball garbage that just doesn't get it done anymore. Draws don't keep teams up. We're 3 points off 14th not 12 points adrift. Massive overreaction here by the board and the fan base. Just like it was when we hired allardyce.

He had been there so long perhaps theres only so many times you can give the same end of season team talk...
Think this is a pretty important point to be honest. Things had probably gone a bit stale and players get fed up of the same message over and over again when it's been that long. I said at the time he probably stayed too long, maybe should have looked to move on while his stock was a bit higher. Potter had the same sort of decision to make, and the likes of Frank will get to that point soon too. There's only so far you can go with those jobs before reality bites and you hit a ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back