2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is going to be the most uninspiring appointment ever if we go ahead with it. Not only will be dire to watch but we will probably still get relegated anyway. Would rather go out in style if we are going. I mean just look at these stats for his last 30 games in charge of Burnley. WTF are you doing Everton. How can this possibly be a safe bet when its almost as bad as Lampard's.

Give me strength.

Dyche1.jpg

He is a nightmare. Not our worst nightmare, we have seen Fat Samuel and Lil' Sammy in our dugout and we have witnessed the lies of agent FSW. However he is right up there as a football nightmare. He may keep us up by drawing and an occasional 1-0 but my god it will be soul destroying.

Whats the problem with that?!? The sooner people realise thats exactly what this Club needs, especially until Bramley Moore opens the better.

Omg I have just realised that Michael Keane is staying and probably going straight back into the team :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Imagine believing that the Eternal Keane was out of the team for good while still being on the books.

An incredible moment of naivety.

Well this is going to be the most uninspiring appointment ever if we go ahead with it. Not only will be dire to watch but we will probably still get relegated anyway. Would rather go out in style if we are going. I mean just look at these stats for his last 30 games in charge of Burnley. WTF are you doing Everton. How can this possibly a safe bet when its almost as bad as Lampard's.

Give me strength.

View attachment 202229
It’s honestly painful to watch mate. The constant mistakes they make, they still have a chance to save themselves, and here they are, after a manager who somehow created a team worse than ours last season, and a manager sacked from the only team worse than us in the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back