2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Ginger.

Gordon to return to Everton training​

Everton winger Anthony Gordon will return to training tomorrow after missing the last two days amid interest from Newcastle United.

Gordon is the subject of a potential £40m with Newcastle believed to be front runners to sign him.

Well this is going to be the most uninspiring appointment ever if we go ahead with it. Not only will be dire to watch but we will probably still get relegated anyway. Would rather go out in style if we are going. I mean just look at these stats for his last 30 games in charge of Burnley. WTF are you doing Everton. How can this possibly be a safe bet when its almost as bad as Lampard's.

Give me strength.

View attachment 202229
Did Burnley have half their team missing last season or did I imagine that?

If dyche is the route we are going down, get it done asap so he's got a atleast a week to work with these ballbags. Give him a short term contract none of this 3 year malarkey

The fact that this Everton team is far superior to that Burnley team that he had last Season, the Burnley team that managed to beat Lampards Everton…..
Is it tho.
Pope was good.
Mee and Tarkowsky were good
McNeil was the same
and the rest of the team are cruising back up under a manager we should be looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back