2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be peak Everton. Cant get Bielsa? We’ll go for the complete opposite immediately rather than looking for other options similar to our initial target. Moshiri with 6000 missed calls from Kevin Thelwell who’s trying to do his job but being ignored.

I don’t dislike Dyche as a man or manager, but I don’t see it working out.

I was on the El Loco hype train.

If it's Dyche by the looks of it the majority of fans will not be happy. So on the basis of that it is the correct choice.

Hopefully a short term deal.

There's a lot of potential for some enjoyment and prime GOT.

As for the footy we will probably get relegated but that's likely no matter who comes in.

For that reason, I'm team Dyche.
I can subscribe to that point of view. I was hoping for Bielsa partly for the fun and games when folk turned from "at least we'll have a go" to "he can't organise a defence. We won't stay up losing 8-5 every game" etc.

ENTERTAIN ME FOR GODS SAKE!

Well this is going to be the most uninspiring appointment ever if we go ahead with it. Not only will be dire to watch but we will probably still get relegated anyway. Would rather go out in style if we are going. I mean just look at these stats for his last 30 games in charge of Burnley. WTF are you doing Everton. How can this possibly be a safe bet when its almost as bad as Lampard's.

Give me strength.

View attachment 202229
This all day long, what an embarrassing club this is

I can subscribe to that point of view. I was hoping for Bielsa partly for the fun and games when folk turned from "at least we'll have a go" to "he can't organise a defence. We won't stay up losing 8-5 every game" etc.

ENTERTAIN ME FOR GODS SAKE!

I was looking forward to the Stories of Bielsa walking from his bedsit in Speke to Finch Farm everyday and then shoping in Morrisons in his club trackie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back