2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don’t see us scoring enough under this fella to stay up - please prove me wrong.

Whoever the manager is, get the Gordon deal done and get some bloody players in EFC. It’s criminal how badly we are tan as a football club.

Things like this give me hope. If he can upgrade his football with better players and bigger budget, his style would theoretically fit Everton perfectly.

Just don’t see us scoring enough under this fella to stay up - please prove me wrong.

Whoever the manager is, get the Gordon deal done and get some bloody players in EFC. It’s criminal how badly we are tan as a football club.
I wouldn't see us scoring enough under any manager. We just don't have enough players capable to score goals.

Of course were not scoring enough with this clown

Its our biggest weakness and its not been addressed in any way with his appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.