2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I would be scowling at them. He looks like he resents them already.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    395.4 KB · Views: 151
You have zero idea. Just go from player to player to manager saying they are crap, when they turn out not to be crap you make stuff up or disappear.
Utter bluffer
We've not had a not crap manager in a long time mate. Players pretty much the same. I mean people thought Richarlison was world class and Spurs might have him binned in a year. Onana is good. I'm not calling him crap. The rest? Yeah...

If we are relegated it can't be pinned on him, he has taken over with us at our lowest point and with what looks like certain relegation with the squad we have, he's point would be if he got instant promotion back to the premier leauge look at what could of been if i was appointed sooner
It's not managing a big club if we're in the championship. Was Benitez proving he was still a big club manager after relegating, then promoting Newcastle?

If Dyche can't keep us up what is the point of his appointment? We might as well have accepted relegation and got a more progressive manager in to give the club a fresh identity. There's nothing fresh about Sean Dyche.

Not too dissimilar to a 4-5-1 at home with Cahill in the "hole", right? "Predictable" balls being whipped in from Baines etc. Goodison loved it once, it can love it again.
Yeah , or DCL and New forward at home. Away more 442 or 451 where a Maupay or Onana can be more advanced no10 or Striker when looking for a goal.

He's literally been appointed with the brief to keep us up, whether that's fair or not. If he doesn't, he's failed.

But that's a different question to what I said.

If Dyche is on board to keep us up, and he doesnt, then yes, he's failed.

The bigger question of WHY we were relegated will not fall on any individual coming in now. It falls on many, many a reason dating back not just this season, but previous seasons.

My only concern for Dyche is that we're giving the guy who should have had the job before Ancelotti 20 games instead of three seasons in the job.

Keep him if he keeps us up or if we need someone to bring us back up please.
Just so I'm clear, you really believe that we should have employed Dyche, a manager with a 1 in 4 win record, instead of the multi champions league winning Carlo Ancelotti?

This attitude is why we're doomed, JimmyNail92, all is forgiven it is the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.