2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can’t anymore, it’s death by 1000 cuts.

He’s terrible. Beyond terrible..Hassenhuttl would legitimately be a better choice..
Can't wait to see how many who slogged off Dyche in the first 20 pages of this thread change their minds.... and then change back later. ?

This feels so similar to when Joe Royle replaced Mike Walker and made a previously-garbage team in to a well-drilled, hard working unit.

I know it’s only been one game, but Dyche’s approach is clearly to work on the fundamentals, display some footballing nouce and make the team hard to play against.

I’d happily welcome Dogs of War 2 for the rest of the season.

Actually the best thing you've ever said...

This is how many likes have had...

Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 17.54.24.png

First Post on here for a good while with how toxic things have been.

I've felt like Dyche should be Everton manager for a good while now. Believe me keeping Burnley as a PL team for as long as he did( no foregone conclusion they would have sunk with him in charge still) was something I felt was the marker of a special coach.

That wasn't just new manager bounce today. That was a very thorough and clear tactical approach that was communicated with no issues to a massively underperforming squad to date.

Long road ahead still but by god, I'm at least feeling good about footy for a bit.

UPTFT

It’s one game so optimism needs to be tempered.

BUT the shape today was so much better. It’s reassuring thst the players adapted so quickly to thst.

You could see so clearly the midfield were far closer to our defenders and the two banks were perfectly inline throughout the whole game when out of possession.

Organisation/ shape spot on

A team of doucoure, onana, gueye and Iwobi if harnessed the right way will be really difficult to play against, just won't stop running

Status
Not open for further replies.