2023/24 Sean Dyche

8 goals conceded and 2 scored in the last 3 games and this 3rd one has been shambolic and could get even worse yet. If he can take credit for the decent runs he has to take credit for the poor ones too and the xmas period has been absolutely abysmal. None out of 9.

Get it sorted quickly Dyche. Not even close to being acceptable by any of you today.
This. So many of his fans have really only had one argument against his detractors: look at the recent results (when they were positive). Not so positive lately, though.

Got it badly wrong today, but in his defence it worked OK against Burnley (I know Wolves are better than Burnley and Doucoure was playing).

The players are knackered, paper thin squad and lot of games took their toll. But same amount of games for everyone.

The biggest worry for me is going a goal down. We're basically done. We either get first goal or games a write off.

Don't know what our record is this when going behind, must be nearly bottom.
9 games this season we have conceded 1st, we have lost all 9. We have lost 10 games this season, it just shows if we concede 1st we are pretty much done, that is a really poor mentality to have in a squad....

I’m concerned that his plans A, B and C all seemingly go out the window when Doucoure goes out the side. I’m worried that he hasn’t come up with a way of playing without him.

It’s not even that, Doucoure missed Spurs and Man City and we at least played well against them.

I can’t fathom why he went back to a back 5. It didn’t work at the start of the season and there’s no reason to think it’ll work now. I also can’t get why he didn’t change it earlier.

Got it badly wrong today, but in his defence it worked OK against Burnley (I know Wolves are better than Burnley and Doucoure was playing).

The players are knackered, paper thin squad and lot of games took their toll. But same amount of games for everyone.

The biggest worry for me is going a goal down. We're basically done. We either get first goal or games a write off.

Don't know what our record is this when going behind, must be nearly bottom.

We haven't come back and won a game when we've gone a goal down under Dyche.

We go behind = we don't win.

Hopefully the last we'll see 3 at the back for a long time. Can't recall any period where it hasn't backfired on us eventually, maybe under Koeman.

I’m concerned that his plans A, B and C all seemingly go out the window when Doucoure goes out the side. I’m worried that he hasn’t come up with a way of playing without him.
I agree, he has definitely got the best out of doucoure. The squad lacks depth and quality. Either needs to be addressed smartly in January with loans or freebies or dyche needs to come up with something. Ideally both situations happen.

9 games this season we have conceded 1st, we have lost all 9. We have lost 10 games this season, it just shows if we concede 1st we are pretty much done, that is a really poor mentality to have in a squad....
Wow didn't realise it was that bad.

That's a really bad indictment of teams mentality and managers ability to turn things round.

Dyche will always be a mid to lower Premier League manager, a chance to repeat the performance od Spurs and the 1st against City which would have seen us get something but he craps his pants and takes an attacking player off for a central defender, too negative to ever be successful.

Look at the top managers in this league like Guardiola, Klopp, Emery, Arteta, Howe and I`d add Postecoglou to that as well, all playing attacking football. Then look at the more pragmatic like Ten Hag, Pochettino and Dyche.

More rewards to going to win the game rather than playing "not to lose" like Dyche does.