2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
To lose twice to Luton at home is grim like, but c'mon... context.

Without that deduction, we're sitting comfortable in 12th and 2 points below Newcastle.

This season was all about staying in the league and he's been getting the results to do that.
Nah not having any defence of an absolute diabolical performance like that. This is Everton and it should be absolutely unacceptable to send a disorganised team out to perform like that at GP.

If their manager could have chosen how he'd ideally liked Everton to play today, he'd have said that system

I'm not happy to watch that standard of football. Football is supposed to be enjoyable

Nah not having any defence of an absolute diabolical performance like that. This is Everton and it should be absolutely unacceptable to send a disorganised team out to perform like that at GP.

If their manager could have chosen how he'd ideally liked Everton to play today, he'd have said that system

I'm not happy to watch that standard of football. Football is supposed to be enjoyable

This you a few weeks back?

We are clearly a better team than last season

It's a long time since I've been able to say that and credit a manager

Being my whole point.

Cry arsing to sack him misses the context/big picture.

He's having to cope with the failings of the club.

Well we have actually improved things we're bad at because we've accumulated 26 points and improved every stat from last season.
Yeah, overall he’s done the job.

Deserves to be questioned about the set piece defense, now twice, against Luton.

They really could have had 4 goals from corners today.

Being my whole point.

I think we can also look at the totality of his career and know where this ultimately ends up. One day we’re sacking him because he’s not good enough.

To lose twice to Luton at home is grim like, but c'mon... context.

Without that deduction, we're sitting comfortable in 12th and 2 points below Newcastle.

This season was all about staying in the league and he's been getting the results to do that.

Agree to an extent but the football on show from us is the worst football in the league. Being shown up by Championship and league 1 standard players.

Not a style I can watch for another couple of seasons.

Being my whole point.

I'm not saying sack him. He's here because the club is a mess.

I'm saying he sent our a disorganised team with a terrible game plan and he deserves the blame today. He did absolutely everything wrong against extremely average opposition. Today is an unacceptable level of performance.

And yes I absolutely don't like Dyche football but no we obviously can't change manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back