2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I diagree, give Di Zerbi this team and he will show Dyche up, have you ever wondered why the Brighton model works?

Easier to find good technical players than find the type of player that is suited to Dyche ball, Dyche doesn`t even look like he is willing to netertain or transition to a winning brand of football.

Remember when everyone at Spurs was saying no one could get a tune out of that team if Conte didn`t, Postecoglou busted that myth. We have the same type of myth here at Everton.
Because it’s built a philosophy, not a hodgepodge of players from different managers and DOFs and a clueless owner.

sick to the back teeth of him.

as long as he's in charge, we'll be treading water at best.
Better than drowning.

This is all nonsense. And I despise you all for it. I should be having a multi-post moan about how the manager and staff should be prepared for set pieces, it’s criminal that’s it happened twice with the same opponent, and now I’m off defending the job the guy has done overall.

I want my moan!

Because we have spent the last 10 years chasing anyone creative out of the club because they can’t run marathons every game.

And now we have ended up with players who can’t pass a ball.
Tbf we do deserve a bit of shtick for chasing out Silva. We've never chased out creative players apart from Barkley if you wanna count him as one.

I don’t get it. I’m a fair bit more vocal when we’re winning because it’s exciting and I’m more interested in talking about it but we know the people on here that are desperate to start chatting shiz as soon as we go through a bad patch. Why are these people like that?
It has been well and truly proven since that winning run was a fluke brought on by the points deduction announcement, since those 4 games we have been dreadful and won 1 in 8.....

I can`t back a manager that sits and accept the team losing without having a go and trying to change the game. Edwards made 5 subs to go and win the game whilst Dyche either didn`t have the ability to see how he could change it or was not willing to do it. Both scenarios are just as bad in my opinion.

Edwards has schooled Dyche twice this season and Im worried going to Luton later in the season, we could go down at Luton!

With all due respect I am still surprised that there are fans who still don't grasp the state were in.

how can they not tho mate?!!!!!
sick to the back teeth of him.

as long as he's in charge, we'll be treading water at best.

Should we sack Dyche probably not, but he’ll never be better than he is at the momen, his management style will never change plus I haven’t a clue who we would get to replace him.

I diagree, give Di Zerbi this team and he will show Dyche up, have you ever wondered why the Brighton model works?

Easier to find good technical players than find the type of player that is suited to Dyche ball, Dyche doesn`t even look like he is willing to netertain or transition to a winning brand of football.

Remember when everyone at Spurs was saying no one could get a tune out of that team if Conte didn`t, Postecoglou busted that myth. We have the same type of myth here at Everton.

Spot on.

Not saying sack Dyche but this "there is no one else" argument is bizarre. De Zerbi, Postecoglu and even Iraola would be getting a better tune out of this team with way better football. The style we're playing at the moment is woeful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back