2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game was a shocker, and ruined me once again.
I want to win every game and a good cup run would be fab, but in our state give me 3pts over that and I'll be a happier man !!

I can’t believe some fans are still trying to defend him, he’s stubborn beyond belief and through this he has ran the 11 that start into the ground and as a result look knackered. We have such a tall side yet are absolutely useless at defending set pieces. There’s no plan when we’ve got the ball at all just hit and hope. He’s a bargain basement big Sam nothing more. We have already hit our ceiling with him and hopefully once ownership is sorted is sack him at the end of the season pick someone who’s up and coming and ride it out for 3 years or so. The football is dull beyond belief and this is a much better squad than what the performances currently are.

The big problem we have at the moment is our style of play, if it can be called that. If you regularly allow your opponents to have 60%, or more, of the possession, then you will have to run far more than them if you are to get anything from the game. Dyche's tactics are very physically demanding on the players and, as we get further into the season, the tiredness and injuries will kick in.

We don't have a lot of players of a premier league quality and this does limit his options, however, his reluctance to select anyone but his favoured 14 or so players and his reluctance to make subs earlier in the game means that, playing Dyche football, the rest of the season is likely to be a struggle.

I can’t believe some fans are still trying to defend him, he’s stubborn beyond belief and through this he has ran the 11 that start into the ground and as a result look knackered. We have such a tall side yet are absolutely useless at defending set pieces. There’s no plan when we’ve got the ball at all just hit and hope. He’s a bargain basement big Sam nothing more. We have already hit our ceiling with him and hopefully once ownership is sorted is sack him at the end of the season pick someone who’s up and coming and ride it out for 3 years or so. The football is dull beyond belief and this is a much better squad than what the performances currently are.
100% agree
The football we are watching now is dreadful, this why Goodison is like a library all season.

Dyche using words like ugly scrappy affair, whilst describing what he has just watched, and yet he is the only clown who can change it but won't

I'm not in the 'anti-Dyche' camp yet but in the first 3 minutes yesterday, it was obvious that 442 was not working. To hang on until HT is one thing but not to change it was stupid/stubborn etc etc. No idea what he has against Danjuma but it's beyond the joke now. However, we have gained 27 points this season, I don't think another change is really what we need etc etc. Hope I'm not going to regret this post later in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back