2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's mad the way you can think of one thing that worked previously in some circumstance that has no relevance at all to another situation.
Yeah because changing a very poor manager who has overseen the worst run of games in 30 years, playing the worst football I ever witnessed with players who literally have not worked on one ounce attacking play, is not the right thing.

Why would it be

Next time we play, 4 months since a win

1711832167207.webp

Dyche currently....

No wins in 12
1 win in 15
7 defeats in 12 games
5 points from the last 36 available
At home 13 points from 42 on offer

Yeah because changing a very poor manager who has overseen the worst run of games in 30 years, playing the worst football I ever witnessed with players who literally have not worked on one ounce attacking play, is not the right thing.

Why would it be

Next time we play, 4 months since a win
But you say this like it's the same set of players.

Doesn't make any sense.

I'm not a Dyche fan boy in case you think I am, I'm not.

My belief is that the players are shockingly bad, the worst I've ever seen in Blue(Attacking wise).

I blame the players 90%.

But you say this like it's the same set of players.

Doesn't make any sense.

I'm not a Dyche fan boy in case you think I am, I'm not.

My belief is that the players are shockingly bad, the worst I've ever seen in Blue(Attacking wise).

I blame the players 90%.
Of course you would.

The players carry out a gameplan, that gameplan consist of compacting the midfield and not to lose. Defensive shape prioritises everything, and if we get lucky we may sneak a goal.

The heat maps and passing maps show this from todays game, no width, both wingers playing inside to form a solid 5 in midfield.

Fullbacks not breaking past the halfway line, so switching the play becomes nil and void. Midfielders not breaking past centre forward to stretch the defence.

When it’s not working, take Harrison off for young. A 38 year old with no legs. It screams of ineptitude

That’s just making this even worse. So in essence we could be another 2-3 games without a win, closer to the relegation zone with a further points deduction.

But it’s ok because MSP may sack Dyche
I didn't say or imply that.

I merely suggested that if the MSP loan isn't repaid by the reported mid-April deadline, it's possible that Moshiri could lose overall control of the club.

Of course you would.

The players carry out a gameplan, that gameplan consist of compacting the midfield and not to lose. Defensive shape prioritises everything, and if we get lucky we may sneak a goal.

The heat maps and passing maps show this from todays game, no width, both wingers playing inside to form a solid 5 in midfield.

Fullbacks not breaking past the halfway line, so switching the play becomes nil and void. Midfielders not breaking past centre forward to stretch the defence.

When it’s not working, take Harrison off for young. A 38 year old with no legs. It screams of ineptitude
Yes, you can quote stats/heat maps etc but that's to do with the players and what's at our disposal.

They can't make ANYTHING happen because they're poor.

I agree with his selections and subs etc but there's 11 players on the field and Dyche is not one of them.

Isn't our XG equivalent of a top half side?

I suppose this stat is null and void...

Yes, you can quote stats/heat maps etc but that's to do with the players and what's at our disposal.

They can't make ANYTHING happen because they're poor.

I agree with his selections and subs etc but there's 11 players on the field and Dyche is not one of them.

Isn't our XG equivalent of a top half side?

I suppose this stat is null and void...

Not anymore, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back