2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team is too flaccid. Calvert Lewin should be going bananas when he got fouled in the box. The boy just does not have fire in his loins.

Coleman should be clearing the ball after getting an equaliser. The man is experienced yet let the team down.

Too many games this season the players on the pitch have not taken the level of responsibility required at this level to win 3 points regardless of the managers tactics.
Exactly.

Poor players..

Ya can't polish a turd.

The team is too flaccid. Calvert Lewin should be going bananas when he got fouled in the box. The boy just does not have fire in his loins.

Coleman should be clearing the ball after getting an equaliser. The man is experienced yet let the team down.

Too many games this season the players on the pitch have not taken the level of responsibility required at this level to win 3 points regardless of the managers tactics.
Mad that, wasn’t it Lampards fault last year??

No it’s not, it’s coaching. He’s a defensive coach and the players setup in a defensive manner

No XG is not that high
Yes, he is a defensive coach.

So what?

You can be defensive and still play decent football with GOOD PLAYERS!

Anyway, I'm done for the night.

Dyche certainly has a part to play with his selections lately etc, but I won't be calling for the manager to be sacked when I watch these fools unable to play basic football.

Goodnight my fellow sufferers!

Exactly.

Poor players..

Ya can't polish a turd.

Brighton and West Ham were another two examples of the players not taking responsibility.

Brighton were down to 10 and we were winning - the side should have been defending for their lives yet switch off at a set piece.

We were the better team against WHU - the players don't have the mentality to make it count and we go on to lose.

No doubt the malaise off the field is affecting the players in terms of the ownership/board situation and points deductions, but they need to snap out of their current state of paralysis.

Brighton and West Ham were another two examples of the players not taking responsibility.

Brighton were down to 10 and we were winning - the side should have been defending for their lives yet switch off at a set piece.

We were the better team against WHU - the players don't have the mentality to make it count and we go on to lose.

No doubt the malaise off the field is affecting the players in terms of the ownership/board situation and points deductions, but they need to snap out of their current state of paralysis.

Ohhhhh I seeeeeeeeeeeeee, it’s the players on the pitch now is it?

🐍 🐀 🦎

Nope

Lost his best forward who wasn't replaced. Got sacked during a period where the club was in disarray off the pitch.

Easily a better manager than Dyche
Please. The guy had good ideas but couldn’t implement them. We were clueless in defense and relied on players like Richarlison to carry the load in attack. No structure whatsoever. Poor leader.

Dyche is about the opposite. Able to implement his idea (singular) unable/unwilling to change. That’s fine when it works but when it doesn’t, here we are. And again, I don’t think this group of players can realistically play any other way, but he needs to change it or we’ll be in the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back