2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
We obviously have differing opinions.

Sorry about that.
No league win in over three months worth of football and a manager who has overseen our worst run of results in thirty years.

If that's good enough for you then more power to you i suppose, but really he needs to go. We're going down right now with our form being the way it currently is imo.

But you say this like it's the same set of players.

Doesn't make any sense.

I'm not a Dyche fan boy in case you think I am, I'm not.

My belief is that the players are shockingly bad, the worst I've ever seen in Blue(Attacking wise).

I blame the players 90%.
Hi mate,

Just in case you were wondering...

This is what 'coaching' looks like, from a competent manager.

But you say this like it's the same set of players.

Doesn't make any sense.

I'm not a Dyche fan boy in case you think I am, I'm not.

My belief is that the players are shockingly bad, the worst I've ever seen in Blue(Attacking wise).

I blame the players 90%.
Have you seen the tactics, we have no wingers and the full backs need a passport to go over the halfway line, the players are being told what to do during games, we never look like scoring, this is why Burnley sacked him, they never scored either

No league win in over three months worth of football and a manager who has overseen our worst run of results in thirty years.

If that's good enough for you then more power to you i suppose, but really he needs to go. We're going down right now with our form being the way it currently is imo.
It's not good enough for me, no.

All I've ever said here is I blame the players and I'm sticking to that.

Worst bunch in my lifetime.

Have you seen the tactics, we have no wingers and the full backs need a passport to go over the halfway line, the players are being told what to do during games, we never look like scoring, this is why Burnley sacked him, they never scored either
Again, inept players.

You can only work with what you've got.

Burnley had terrible players too.

Yeah, he coaches the players.
He's giving them precise instructions on where they need to be and what they need to do.

Dyche's team talk on the other hand, is probably more like: 'Ok lads, just hoooooof the ball, and Christ willing it finds someone. Then just kick it in the general direction of the opposition's goal and maybe it'll go in.'

It's not good enough for me, no.

All I've ever said here is I blame the players and I'm sticking to that.

Worst bunch in my lifetime.

The team is too flaccid. Calvert Lewin should be going bananas when he got fouled in the box. The boy just does not have fire in his loins.

Coleman should be clearing the ball after getting an equaliser. The man is experienced yet let the team down.

Too many games this season the players on the pitch have not taken the level of responsibility required at this level to win 3 points regardless of the managers tactics.

Yes, you can quote stats/heat maps etc but that's to do with the players and what's at our disposal.

They can't make ANYTHING happen because they're poor.

I agree with his selections and subs etc but there's 11 players on the field and Dyche is not one of them.

Isn't our XG equivalent of a top half side?

I suppose this stat is null and void...
No it’s not, it’s coaching. He’s a defensive coach and the players setup in a defensive manner

No XG is not that high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back