2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, this was never an option was it. Just because Dyche is an abysmal manager and has been all his career doesn’t mean that keeping Lampard was ever a realistic solution.
Maybe not but I wanted him to turn it round and i dont think sacking him made much difference. I think there were lots of things outside his control that ultimately cost him his job.

I mean, this was never an option was it. Just because Dyche is an abysmal manager and has been all his career doesn’t mean that keeping Lampard was ever a realistic solution.
Feels a bit weird how we’re supposed to take the side of one or other of our previous managers when you don’t like the incumbent.

It’s possible - and correct - to think Dyche, Lampard and Benitez were all bad hires.

Lampard had money to spend, attacking players like Richarlison & Gordon and an owner/board in place.

Dyche has had little funds to invest, has had points deductions with another load on their way, no real attacking quality to rely upon & stuck with no leadership from the top.

The Lampard fanboys continue to make themselves look silly. If our attacking players did their job this season and our 6 points were rightly handed back, we would be out of sight of the bottom three.

Context please.
Richarlison was sold after his first 4 months in charge you utter nob

And this is what you said about Gordon
IMG_3029.webp

and dyche isn’t? we will be a mid table club under this guy anyway so no change

He’s been a premier league manager for more than a decade. Lampard took a cuck job with Chelsea after he left here because he can’t get any other job

This isn’t Dyche vs Lampard though, they aren’t the only two managers in the world

Both Dyche and the players have been found out. Only the top teams now are going to dominate the ball against us, anyone else would be stupid as we can’t create anything without our press.

If he doesn’t change we’ll continue with this run of form, hoping someone is stupid enough to come out of their shape and attack us.

Richarlison was sold after his first 4 months in charge you utter nob

And this is what you said about Gordon
View attachment 250657

I disliked Gordons attitude and believed him to have been arrogant.

A competent manager reigns him in, whereas Lampard did the complete opposite, embraced the "star boi" nonsense and left us with a primadonna who had one eye out the door.

Dyche would have kept him grounded like he's done with young Branthwaite.

Lampard had money to spend, attacking players like Richarlison & Gordon and an owner/board in place.

Dyche has had little funds to invest, has had points deductions with another load on their way, no real attacking quality to rely upon & stuck with no leadership from the top.

The Lampard fanboys continue to make themselves look silly. If our attacking players did their job this season and our 6 points were rightly handed back, we would be out of sight of the bottom three.

Context please.

No mention of Tories in that waffle ?

His unwillingness to change or admit he’s wrong is the problem. 3 months of the same thing week after week and expecting it to suddenly work is just ridiculous

plus he can’t he’s a limited manager he’s not won a game in half a season nearly

he won’t now with 9 left ( i’m saying less as i know 3/4 are losses )

it’s a major miracle if we stay up

it’s game over a million percent

Context please.

This from someone who creamed his kecks over Benitez.

I disliked Gordons attitude and believed him to have been arrogant.

A competent manager reigns him in, whereas Lampard did the complete opposite, embraced the "star boi" nonsense and left us with a primadonna who had one eye out the door.

Dyche would have kept him grounded like he's done with young Branthwaite.

grounded? he’s not even played players in proper positions stubborn same -/

each week that doesn’t do jot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back