2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will and we'll have all the old "experienced" players - I've said it before but there's some truly horrendous options available this summer and I expect he's very excited to have them here.
Yes I know, I can see him pushing for Harrison, because he’s the wide player he loves. Crap but works hard

Yeah the last 4 games, he's their usual captain though? Plus it's known he's leaving so maybe some internal thing.

That's not the issue, the issue is that he's another not very creative but "runs a lot" midfielder who will never change his ways as he's currently in his prime.

Its what many fans want isnt it?

Sell Onana to an elite club (as hes lazy) and sign someone that runs around alot.

I think you’re being very naive, if you think dyche wont have an influence on signings
Don't think we would be in this mess if we had Dyche instead of Allardyce all those years back. Whatever Dyche is on the pitch do believe he takes the business of football seriously and is a realistic, don't reckon he comes with caveat signings or budget promises as other managers have done, which is a large part why we are where we are at.

Then we need to look further afield, the likes of him and Harrison are not players we should be entertaining. We just seem to go round in circles all the time with this stuff
Well the last time we recruited based on... recruitment? Was probably Gana's transfer - 2nd best behind Kante in everything, came in, proved and showed it here, and didn't cost money.

This is the model we should go for forward - there are good enough players for their roles, but it needs a coherent strategy. There's probably a lot more of those overall in Europe but we can't go outside of Liverpool, so this will be a tricky summer lol

Depends on who the owners are and what their strategy is.
Rumours Thelwell is going and isn’t he out of contract this summer?

Moving forward the sporting team /DOF should buy the players and pick the coach. And keep the same plan and style moving forward. Even if they have to change the coach, That should be the strategy, not buying players to suit dyche and then sack him in November and pick a totally different style manager.

Apparently one of 777 sporting team worked for city and the footballing side has improved at Genoa since They came in, you’d hope they have a bit more about them than, keeping a manager like dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back