2023/24 Sean Dyche

No, I'm bored of absolute dogturd being good enough and making excuses for this.

You’re just posting rhetoric now mate, on repeat.

“Something, something, 14 games, dog turd football” - it’s not real.

The people were entertained Sun and Weds - I know I enjoyed it.

I don’t even need to argue, it’s easy now, with report cards being totted and bottom lines crystallised, the dude made his own debate points this week.

Over the season he’s matched for wins the pointed out well managed and run clubs en vogue in Brighton and even Brentford we’ve two more wins than - clubs that were pointed out that we needed to aspire to be like. Too funny

33 points from wins (so far).

The people know.

Last edited:
You’re just posting rhetoric now mate, on repeat.

I don’t even need to argue, it’s easy now, with report cards being totted and bottom lines crystallised, the dude made his own debate points this week.

Over the season he’s matched for wins the pointed out well managed and run clubs en vogue in Brighton and even Brentford we’ve two more wins then them - clubs that were pointed out that we needed to aspire to be like. Too funny

The people know.
When yon haven’t won a game in 4 months you’re going to enjoy them. But Burnley and Forest weren’t great performances, Burnley was poor, Forest slightly better.

And yes fantastic winning a derby at home, interesting we lost the XG v Liverpool and forest, but not seen it mentioned, did dyche mention it in his press conference??

Last edited:
You’re just posting rhetoric now mate. The people were entertained Sun and Weds - I know I enjoyed it.

Over the season he’s matched the pointed out well managed and run clubs en vogue Brighton and even Brentford we’ve two more wins then them - clubs that were pointed out that we needed to aspire to be like. Too funny

The people know.
As did I, we all did.

We did not win a game for 4 months before this, how is this a difficult thing to understand? This is not acceptable, we didn't even try to win a game. I've not mentioned how other clubs are ran and you keep randomly namedropping Brighton for no reason - I don't give 1 single shiny [Poor language removed] for those gibbons, never said I do - we should be well above them if Dyche was even a decent manager for 2 or 3 games from that FOUR MONTH WINLESS RUN. And we'd be safe and sound and not debating anything else other than next year or BMD or whatever else. But this didn't happen - we were atrocious by absolute choice by Dyche - the same team that has won the last 2 games had "no idea how to play football" and was "useless and spineless" for much of those 4 months yet it turned out in the last 2 that, wait, they can play?! WOW!

And people are still making excuses and expecting Dyche to magically change into a consistently decent manager who will actually play younger players or attacking football. Unreal.

The dude lol

You’re just posting rhetoric now mate, on repeat. Something, something, 14 games, dog turd football it’s not real.

Over the season he’s matched for wins the pointed out well managed and run clubs en vogue in Brighton and even Brentford we’ve two more wins than - clubs that were pointed out that we needed to aspire to be like. Too funny

The people know.
Brighton have lost over half their best team in 2yrs, so a drop off was likely to happen. But they still play good football and stick to their principles and what they think is the best way to compete with the top half. Think they have had a lot of injuries too

As did I, we all did.

We did not win a game for 4 months before this, how is this a difficult thing to understand? This is not acceptable, we didn't even try to win a game. I've not mentioned how other clubs are ran and you keep randomly namedropping Brighton for no reason - I don't give 1 single shiny [Poor language removed] for those gibbons, never said I do - we should be well above them if Dyche was even a decent manager for 2 or 3 games from that FOUR MONTH WINLESS RUN. And we'd be safe and sound and not debating anything else other than next year or BMD or whatever else. But this didn't happen - we were atrocious by absolute choice by Dyche - the same team that has won the last 2 games had "no idea how to play football" and was "useless and spineless" for much of those 4 months yet it turned out in the last 2 that, wait, they can play?! WOW!

And people are still making excuses and expecting Dyche to magically change into a consistently decent manager who will actually play younger players or attacking football. Unreal.

The dude lol

lol

Not reading all that. lol

I bet it reads “Something, something, dog turd football, 14 games”.

You need to buy a new point on Amazon mate.

Absolute just repeat, rhetoric.

Off to enjoy the last bit of glow from Weds, before tomorrow.

As I say the Dudes dropping his own arguments this weather. People know.

Keep her country! ;)

Very definitely, in fact.

His track record is of "EXPERIENCED" players - he brought in Young to be an experienecd and cool head, played him at left back, he was atrocious, he's played everywhere except as a striker or CB since and had literally 2 good games.

Why you should remember for more than literally last game and look at the season as 38 games, not the last 2?

We didn't win a game for 4 months. There is no way we should be ignoring and forgetting that like we are because we beat the RS.

Yeah, he didn't - he still did the previous 5 or so as well as having to be shoehorned in in various positions, especially when chasing a result and we need someone to run at them, instead of anyone younger or who can actually run.
How experienced? Is Ashley Young at 38 years of age a standard example? I don't think buying players in their mid 20s is too outrageous but they'd count as EXPERIENCED as well wouldn't they?

As for starting 'every game'....

RS (W) - Didn't Start
Forest (W) - Started
Chelsea (L) - Started
Burnley (W) - Started
Newcastle (D) - Started
Bournemouth (L) - Didn't Start
Man U (L) - Didn't Start
West Ham (L) - Didn't Start
Brighton (D) - Didn't Start
Palace (D) - Started
Man City (L) - Started
Tottenham (D) - Started
Fulham (D) - Started
Aston Villa (D) - Didn't Start
Wolves (L) - Didn't Start
Man City (L) - Didn't Start
Tottenham (L) - Didn't Start
Burnley (W) - Didn't Start
Chelsea (W) - Started
Newcastle (W) - Started
Nott Forest (W) - Started
Man U (L) - Started
Cry Pal (W) - Started

I could go on but he clearly hasn't started every game as you indicated earlier. I've missed the FA Cup and League Cup games out as they don't form the 38 matches you're talking about but feel free to guess what the percentages look like for start / didn't start.

Well we will disagree and we’re getting new owners, new board, new sporting team, so maybe they want to go a different way.

And it’s not disrespectful, the football is shocking. Forget Liverpool the fans are always up for that game, we had chances to beat them under Lampard early last season with a worse starting 11.

We’re the lowest scores from open play, we scored 2 long range goals v forest, arguably they had better chances and 1 stonewall pen not given, we were rubbish v Burnley a gift of your keepr
Won us the game. A point from Newcastle we didn’t deserve, another gift from one of tier players and if it wasn’t for Pickford we’d have been 3 or 4 nil down.
Sorry but this is just intellectual dishonesty and it means you can't accept nor acknowledge a view differing to yours. You have only posted the negatives without even trying to offer any of the positives or any nuance.

"we had chances to beat them under Lampard early last season", really? even still.. you didn't! Not to mention, you wouldn't afford that same standard to Dyche with some games earlier this year where you're forwards missed countless big chances in games (especially at home), you'd use it to hammer him.

Sorry but this is just intellectual dishonesty and it means you can't accept nor acknowledge a view differing to yours. You have only posted the negatives without even trying to offer any of the positives or any nuance.

"we had chances to beat them under Lampard early last season", really? even still.. you didn't! Not to mention, you wouldn't afford that same standard to Dyche with some games earlier this year where you're forwards missed countless big chances in games (especially at home), you'd use it to hammer him.
Mate stick to Burnley, this we missed countless chances is nonsense. Out of 34 games we have probably dominated, chances wise about 4 maybe 5. Plenty of draws we’ve been 2nd best, Newcastle, Villa, Fulham, palace. Just off the top of my head.

Get back to the Burnley forum, where I’m sure you still have a thread about your greatest ever manager. At Everton he’s one of our worst 👍 so will be forgotten very quickly in years from now

When I started supporting in '93, expectations were better. These forums now read like 3 decades of crap has lowered them unfortunately.
Well yeah in 93 we were 6 years removed from being champions in a situation where things were relatively fair and clubs could push on with a little bit of investment.

The game has changed and we mean nothing to anybody other than ourselves.

Mate stick to Burnley, this we missed countless chances is nonsense. Out of 34 games we have probably dominated, chances wise about 4 maybe 5. Plenty of draws we’ve been 2nd best, Newcastle, Villa, Fulham, palace. Just off the top of my head.

Get back to the Burnley forum, where I’m sure you still have a thread about your greatest ever manager. At Everton he’s one of our worst 👍 so will be forgotten very quickly in years from now
1714163583921.png

Stats show that we have the greatest disparity of goals scored vs expected goals this season, indicating that we've been incredibly wasteful with the quality of chances we've created, so this is demonstrably false.

Also, he's engaging in a conversation in good faith, no need to be arlarse.

lol

Not reading all that. lol

I bet it reads “Something, something, dog turd football, 14 games”.

You need to buy a new point on Amazon mate.

Absolute just repeat, rhetoric.

Off to enjoy the last bit of glow from Weds, before tomorrow.

As I say the Dudes dropping his own arguments this weather. People know.

Keep her country! ;)
Yes, because you avoid everything anyone writes and make up a rhetoric.

Glad you're happy with the winless 4 months, I'm not, I want to see us win anything in my lifetime, happy for you that you've seen success, this isn't and shouldn't be acceptable and the fact you're making excuses that justify it in front of you is a symptom of how bad and far down we've fallen.

How experienced? Is Ashley Young at 38 years of age a standard example? I don't think buying players in their mid 20s is too outrageous but they'd count as EXPERIENCED as well wouldn't they?

As for starting 'every game'....

RS (W) - Didn't Start
Forest (W) - Started
Chelsea (L) - Started
Burnley (W) - Started
Newcastle (D) - Started
Bournemouth (L) - Didn't Start
Man U (L) - Didn't Start
West Ham (L) - Didn't Start
Brighton (D) - Didn't Start
Palace (D) - Started
Man City (L) - Started
Tottenham (D) - Started
Fulham (D) - Started
Aston Villa (D) - Didn't Start
Wolves (L) - Didn't Start
Man City (L) - Didn't Start
Tottenham (L) - Didn't Start
Burnley (W) - Didn't Start
Chelsea (W) - Started
Newcastle (W) - Started
Nott Forest (W) - Started
Man U (L) - Started
Cry Pal (W) - Started

I could go on but he clearly hasn't started every game as you indicated earlier. I've missed the FA Cup and League Cup games out as they don't form the 38 matches you're talking about but feel free to guess what the percentages look like for start / didn't start.
Yes, now do the ones where were chasing a score and he was put on instead of anyone that could run at the opposing team.

Experienced as in 27-29+, which is his forte, which is what we'll go for again - it's building a team for the short term and being unable to get rid of some of the same players.

He's played 27 games, a lot of those as a starter, when there were other options available.

As I said to Neil - glad you're enjoying this, no idea where you (as in, plural, as he was holding down fort Dyche on his own) were hiding from January up to a week ago, stay happy with turd mediocrity and managerial ineptitude. It is, as I've been told a few times, what we deserve now apparently.

Yes, because you avoid everything anyone writes and make up a rhetoric.

Glad you're happy with the winless 4 months, I'm not, I want to see us win anything in my lifetime, happy for you that you've seen success, this isn't and shouldn't be acceptable and the fact you're making excuses that justify it in front of you is a symptom of how bad and far down we've fallen.

Did you change 14 games to 4 months because, I said you just repeat the same thing over and over! lol

Never change mate! ;)

Did you change 14 games to 4 months because, I said you just repeat the same thing over and over! lol
No, it's how it was, in fact in one of them it was bolded and with big letters as apparently old people can't see things.

Very Davek of you, did not honestly expect it.

Maybe I and others wouldn't be repeating it if it didn't happen, but alas, it did, and it's a fantastic crapstain of a record.

No, it's how it was, in fact in one of them it was bolded and with big letters as apparently old people can't see things.

Very Davek of you, did not honestly expect it.

Maybe I and others wouldn't be repeating it if it didn't happen, but alas, it did, and it's a fantastic crapstain of a record.

If I was you I would have said, in the league, just so I could be factually correct.

If you know your history and what not. ;)